XBLA - Dungeon Fighter LIVE - 800 Points - Now available!

[quote name='100xp']is this the game that has like 50 different characters to play/unlock?[/QUOTE]

Actually, it has three main classes, and once they level up enough, each class can split off into a specialty class. But even the PC version only has 5 main classes, so we're not losing out too terribly much.

[quote name='eastx']Actually, it has three main classes, and once they level up enough, each class can split off into a specialty class. But even the PC version only has 5 main classes, so we're not losing out too terribly much.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info, which game is the one that has a ton of different characters to play as...that's also a side scrolling arcade style hack and slasher?

hopefully it has a demo.

If you want my unofficial opinion, the game is pretty good. Not really a fan of the character graphics though, but who cares about then when it plays beautifully?

does anyone know how loot works when playing online with other people? you pick up items in dungeons, is that distributed equally? what about weapons?

I just picked this up last night and am still at the beginning but enjoying it a lot thus far! It seems like a JRPG complete with funny localization and anime but in 2D form.

I have to get my level up a bit but feel free to add me if you are up late nights/early mornings and want to try some quests and achievements together. I think ooga and I will be trying to form up later on.

By the way, loving the 400 GS now!

bread's done
Back