XBLA - NBA Unrivaled - 1200pts. - Nov. 11th

I might be into this. Basketball games are so intricate these days it takes the fun out of it for me.

[quote name='SoulReaver']man that looks really bad. It looks like a genesis or flash game.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about Soul! It looks like pure Arcade gold for me. Will snatch this up instantly.. at a fair price point. 800 maybe?

Announced today on the NBA Unrivaled Facebook page, we'll see this game come out this upcoming Wednesday the 11th.

will check out the demo. Hope it is good but don't have high hopes. More interested in if Gyromancer actually comes out next week as well

[quote name='fart_bubble']will check out the demo. Hope it is good but don't have high hopes. More interested in if Gyromancer actually comes out next week as well[/QUOTE]

If you've played the early Tecmo NBA games, you have an idea what to expect. So I know, as long as the 800 point price stick, I'm gonna get this.

And now I have reservations. I got a reply from Unrivaled's Facebook that said this game will be 1200 MS Points.

Looks like it will be a timed exclusive, too. No date announced for the PS3 version.

[quote name='SoulReaver']man that looks really bad. It looks like a genesis or flash game.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree. This doesn't even look as good as the NBA Jam that came out for the Dreamcast. The characters look like they have no joints, and move like robots.

bread's done
Back