XBLA - Portal: Still Alive - 1200pts - 10/22

I caved and got it. I blame it on the fact that I beat every game I own, and I was sittin' around last night with nothing to play. I had the points so I said fuck it. They did change one of the "Rat's Dens". The holes in the wall with writing on the wall and some pictures. Anyways it's in the Companion Cube level. There's pictures of people with their heads cut out and are replaced with Companion Cubes.

I'm confused about one of the achievements. It's called "Feeling like Floating" and the description says I have to disolve a turret. I'm not sure what to do, I thought maybe I had to push one into some water, but I thought I did that and got nothing.

You have to pick up the turret and put it past one of the force fields (u pass these every time you go into an elevator.)

[quote name='Rodimus']They did change one of the "Rat's Dens". The holes in the wall with writing on the wall and some pictures. Anyways it's in the Companion Cube level. There's pictures of people with their heads cut out and are replaced with Companion Cubes.[/QUOTE]
I remember one like that, so I don't think it's new.

[quote name='Goodeye']You have to pick up the turret and put it past one of the force fields (u pass these every time you go into an elevator.)[/quote]

Thanks, just did it. I didn't know you could do that.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I remember one like that, so I don't think it's new.[/quote]

You're right, I just checked. I just didn't remember it.

I never played portal, so I downloaded the demo and had a blast :D I don't know if I'll buy it though since the orange box is so cheap now, but wow portal is too much fun. I must've sat there for an hour just flying down portals and dropping stuff into portals.

i bought it with some $5 points from pre-orders at BB. This game is amazing. the biggest letdown was how short it was but I can see myself playing through it many times. I cant believe i slept on this game for so long.

I picked this game up with the free Dodge points. It would be really good for 10$ but for 15$ its really short as most of you know.

The "Still Alive" Challenge levels aren't that challenging. A couple Still Alive Challenge levels have 2-3 hard puzzles to figure out while the rest have a single difficult part. With only 14 levels and when you get into that portal mindset, you can fly through the puzzles. Its not much of a challenge.

I don't regret burning the 1200 points on it. the dodge points go away in February and I really dont wanna waste them on "Are you Smarter then a 5th Grader"

bread's done
Back