XBLA - Scott Pilgrim vs the World - 800 points - Online Multiplayer DLC coming soon!

[quote name='bardockkun']Bullshit! Even the CAGCast has claimed freezing issues and so have other outlets on PS3. As for slowdown, don't know about that...

Eitherway ALL CONSOLES SUFFER TOGETHER NO MATTER HOW LONG THE EXCLUSIVE![/QUOTE]

ive played through and completed the game 4 times and i never experienced a single freeze and/or slow down for the ps3.

also, scott pilgrim was only exclusive because of xbla summer of arcade thingy. otherwise it would have been out at the same time.

edit: i have a phat 80gig

[quote name='8bitArtist']
also, scott pilgrim was only exclusive because of xbla summer of arcade thingy. otherwise it would have been out at the same time.
[/QUOTE]
Man, this makes me hate Summer of Arcade this year more then ever...

[quote name='bardockkun']Bullshit! Even the CAGCast has claimed freezing issues and so have other outlets on PS3. As for slowdown, don't know about that...

Eitherway ALL CONSOLES SUFFER TOGETHER NO MATTER HOW LONG THE EXCLUSIVE![/QUOTE]
Yep. I have it on PS3 and it was plagued with a ton of problems.

Damn I started a third play through with Kim and it freezes when its tallying the stats at the end of the level. This needs an update to fix this crap.

I know this question probably answered but nothing definitive have been found thru google .. but will SPvsWorld will ever have LIVE multiplayer or its not going to happen .. plz dont flame me .. some of us cant be on the leading edge when reading up on the lastest and greatest game news ^_^

[quote name='eastx']The game (360) froze up on me twice in 20 minutes tonight, causing me to lose $100...[/QUOTE]

Where'd your hundred bucks go:?:

So I started my final play through (to unlock Nega Scott) as Ramona and it is just freezing a whole lot. 3 times just trying to get through the first couple levels.

I also noticed that after finding Mr. Chau with one character, he quickly appeared for my other characters. It seemed like forever for him to show up the first time.

scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-the-game-20101001024845672_640w.jpg

DLC details have been revealed!

The good news: it's cheap (160 points, or $2). And it will supposedly fix some bugs, though the freezing isn't actually mentioned. Adds the ability for players to drop in and out of co-op (still local-only). Coming in November!

I so want to buy this, even though I already have it for the PS3. But I'm so torn. It's well worth the 800 points......to buy or not....damn.

any word on the dlc yet? damn i've been wanting to get it but by the time it's released, x-men arcade and other games will be released and I (and other people) will probably forget about it by then..

It's almost laughable that it took this long, but ...at least I may have a reason to fire up this game I bought for next to nothing like 2 years ago and still haven't played yet.

bread's done
Back