XBLA - Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - 1200pts

[quote name='Rodimus']I heard an easy way to beat Akuma was with Sagat and spam his standing roundhouse. Appanrtly he jumps into it everytime. I haven't done it personally but when I get a chance I'll confirm it.[/quote]
I heard about this and tried it- it's real iffy and entirely based on luck. It is true that if Akuma is within a few character lengths and you throw those high kicks he'll start acting erratic, but it won't flat out win a match.

I simply switched to Cammy and kicked his ass.

i also whooped his ass with Cammy, took all but 2 tries.
before then i tried ken, bison, akuma, chun li and couldn't do shit.

Easy in this game is much harder than i thought it would be, especially in classic.
I thought i would be getting perfect's left and right on easy.
Guess i'm used to Alpha which is my prefered street fighter. Cant wait til 4 comes out.

The demo is pretty piss poor.

If it made me want to buy the game then it failed miserably and for 1200 Points, I'm going to wait 'till it's on sale for 800M$ points or less.

[quote name='konatachan']The demo is pretty piss poor.

If it made me want to buy the game then it failed miserably and for 1200 Points, I'm going to wait 'till it's on sale for 800M$ points or less.[/QUOTE]

Not much of a Street Fighter fan, I see. Most of us are crazy about the game.

Got my Black Friday 22" LCD playing in 1920x1080 resolution via 360 VGA cable. Game looks amazing. Thank goodness no dead pixels 16.7 million colors.

game looks amazing

[quote name='konatachan']The demo is pretty piss poor.

If it made me want to buy the game then it failed miserably and for 1200 Points, I'm going to wait 'till it's on sale for 800M$ points or less.[/quote]

Good luck on waiting for a price drop. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Good luck on waiting for a price drop. :lol:[/quote]

Especially when Hyper Fighting is still at the regular price. ;)

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Especially when Hyper Fighting is still at the regular price. ;)[/quote]

Yep.

BTW, good games last night man. Your Balrog is tough.

Castle Crashers costs 1200 Points LULZ

and to think I almost bought it. Tons of people on NEOGAF were pissed they spent $15 bucks on a game thats Buggy has glitches, and still has not been patched

Apparently the software fix did not pass Microsoft CERTIFICATION and 2 months later still hasnt

[quote name='Ice Cold']Got my Black Friday 22" LCD playing in 1920x1080 resolution via 360 VGA cable. Game looks amazing. Thank goodness no dead pixels 16.7 million colors.

game looks amazing[/quote]

So says the CRT champion.. enjoy your shitty little 22" LCD while I play on my 42" over HDMI.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yep.

BTW, good games last night man. Your Balrog is tough.[/quote]

Thanks, good games to you too. We'll have to get some people together and do it again soon.

Man, I want this but I want my points for Rock Band.

I love fighting games; only thing holding me back is that I've never been very good at Street Fighter.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']Man, I want this but I want my points for Rock Band.

I love fighting games; only thing holding me back is that I've never been very good at Street Fighter.[/quote]

WIth Youtube, you can watch pros play and learn the tricks. :)

I'll be honest, the first night I had so much fun, I actually thought back to the days I used to go to the arcades. It gave me that great feeling again. Worth the $$ for it, do it!

Anyone have a good link to HD remix art? I'm thinking about using Guile's character select art to replace the avatar I've had here for the last four years.

[quote name='akilshohen']I thought they were all premium[/quote]

Same here, but they're not under the "Premium" download section. I don't want to waste 120 MS points just to find out either.

Yeah I got a loss even though the guy dropped :\

The other time I got a win. Yes I'm sure of this.

Friggin' Capcom get your shit together with droppers.

Also I'm not sure if having someone drop and you win gets you towards the win with everyone achivement, but after losing ten times in a row with Dee Jay despite TWO perfects, that achivement is the most frustrating for me because im not solid with everyone

[quote name='Rodimus']Same here, but they're not under the "Premium" download section. I don't want to waste 120 MS points just to find out either.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure they are premium? They didn't seem premium, didn't say premium, and are only 120 points unlike all other premiums which are 250.

I want the premium theme but i don't think those 2 that are up are it unfortunately.

[quote name='sleepy180']Are you sure they are premium? They didn't seem premium, didn't say premium, and are only 120 points unlike all other premiums which are 250.

I want the premium theme but i don't think those 2 that are up are it unfortunately.[/quote]

I never suggested they were. I'm in the same boat as you. I doubt they are premium themes.

[quote name='Nex Antonius']Here you go.
http://udoncrew.deviantart.com/gallery/#Street-Fighter-HD[/quote]

Here's a transparent one.

guile_portrait.gif

[quote name='yukine']Holy crap, GuilewasNK with a new avatar?[/quote]

Yep! It's pretty much the same style as before, just new font, new pic, and more transition frames between the text since the avatar size in 20.5 kb now.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Here's a transparent one.

guile_portrait.gif
[/quote]

Thanks man. I might rework my avatar to use transparent backgrounds instead of what I have now. I'm not sure yet. I also might eidt it using one of his victory quotes instead of my username.

[quote name='depascal22']I'm about ready to face the world with Fei Long. I don't really have any great combos but his speed is devilish.[/QUOTE]

Remix Fei Long is hot. Definitely my favorite character to use so far, though I'm still not that great with him. Am I remembering his ST iteration wrong or is his reach greatly improved?

His reach seems to be improved and his speed is heavenly. It's also easier to pull off his (QCF + P) x 3 combo. I forgot what's it called for some reason.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Ohh nice Phrost is using HD Blanka now too. Who else will join the gang of SSFIITHDR avatars!?[/quote]

Any chance someone could make the background transparent on the Balrog picture? I'm not sure how to do it.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Ohh nice Phrost is using HD Blanka now too. Who else will join the gang of SSFIITHDR avatars!?[/quote]

I'm thinking of using a Ken avatar... but I would have to ask Suko for permission. :lol:

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']* cries i can't get combomaniac[/quote]

If you want I'll help you do it. You have to do it in either 1p or 2p mode (might be able to do it online too.)

Anyway, I used Rodimus's strategy but I could only get it to work on big guys (did it on Zangief).

Anyway, pick DeeJay. Cross-up DEEP mk. Then you can do c. jab x 3, hold down the whole time you're jabbing, finish it up with flash kicks, d, u + hk. Should work on Zangief. Try to corner yourself and then cross-up deep mk.

Go practice in training mode then if you need my help just invite me to your game and I'll let you do it on me.

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']* cries i can't get combomaniac[/quote]Pick classic mode Chun Li and do her super then link it with her up kicks(charge d, u+k).

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']whats cross up deep? mean[/quote]

Jump over him and do the MK right before you land. What makes this method so easy it that you don't need to fill your Super bar.

BoneMonkey80 I saw you playing with JEKKI you bastard.. I told you I would have helped you out. :]

Anyway, I'm now in the 200 club with my abysmal record of 100/61... I don't think I'm ever playing ranked mode again.

I just picked this up. Wow....I'm worse than ever or this game is harder now. The d-pad is not helping. But an CAG's want to play towards the multi-player achievements should add me.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I just picked this up. Wow....I'm worse than ever or this game is harder now. The d-pad is not helping. But an CAG's want to play towards the multi-player achievements should add me.[/quote]

You can't invite anyone to ranked matches.

bread's done
Back