XBLA - The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai - 800pts

[quote name='rabbitt']I'm stuck here.[/QUOTE]
A cheap way to beat him is by climbing up the outer walls, and raining down on him with the charged Y attack.

how did you upgrade your shift blade to lv3. you need like 2 picks for the lv2 upgrade. and picks dont come easy in the game? but anyways. F that viking. i think without the freeking zombies there i would have a chance. argh!?!

[quote name='Brak']A cheap way to beat him is by climbing up the outer walls, and raining down on him with the charged Y attack.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. This works well in combination with the simple Y ground dash.

I really regret purchasing this game. I stopped having fun on level 2...its just mind numbingly hard, and on normal mode, I couldn't even imagine going through the game again on harder difficulties. I wish I could trade it in :whistle2:(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I really regret purchasing this game. I stopped having fun on level 2...its just mind numbingly hard, and on normal mode, I couldn't even imagine going through the game again on harder difficulties. I wish I could trade it in :whistle2:([/quote]
Welcome to digital media :) I'm glad i held off on buying this. I'll keep the demo for mindless fun if the need arises.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I really regret purchasing this game. I stopped having fun on level 2...its just mind numbingly hard, and on normal mode, I couldn't even imagine going through the game again on harder difficulties. I wish I could trade it in :whistle2:([/quote]

The harder levels are pretty easy. All you need is a fully upgraded chainsaw and keep mashing UP + Y. You don't even have to move, the baddies charge you and run into your chainsaw. Just some tips from a pro ;)

[quote name='Venent']Can this game be completed cooperatively online? I'm stuck on the viking.[/QUOTE]

No online Co-Op for story, only local. You've got the katas by that point, so switch to those then near his head jump and press Y. That should leave him kneeling and open to damage. Or run up the sidewalls, jump, and press Y for some good damage. Avoiding the zombies are the hardest part of that boss fight.

bread's done
Back