XBLA What you still playing?

Zurezo

CAGiversary!
What XBLA games are you playing right now? I want to add another game to my collection (if you can call it that) And I want to know what others are playing.

I have:
-Uno
-Bankshot Pool 2
-Robotron
-G-Wars

Thanks

Assault Heroes is the latest one I've played. I also bit the bullet and ordered an HD TV download from the Video Marketplace last night.

Gauntlet , the in game scoreboards are totally screwed though .

Galaga
Assault Heroes
RoboTron 2084
Time Pilot [blows Asteroids away]
HeXic
UNO

I don't think I'll ever stop playing Hexic, I'm in a bit of a pissing contest with one of my friends on that one. We seem to one up each other every week or so.
G-Wars
Uno

I have 1,000 points to spend so I might grab bejewleled but the achievments seem to be rather ridiculous. I don't think I've seen anything else that really grabs me right now.

UMK3
Uno
Geometry Wars

UMK3 was actually the reason I bought a 360... I play that one online a LOT. Uno is a good relaxing time... I usually meet up with one of my friends and do the team game. Geometry Wars is kind of a pick-up and play for me... too intense for extended sessions (for me anyway, haha) but great to just randomly bust out whenever the urge strikes.

Those 3 games used up my first points card. I've been meaning to redeem my new card, but I'm afraid of my siblings accidentally buying games when they are trying out demos. So I might wait until they're back in school and then pick up Marble Blast Ultra, since I enjoyed the demo.

The multiplayer on Marble Blast never gets old, for me. I liked the single player on it, too.
I still play ranked matches on Street Fighter II, and if you like it, there's always a match available. I play MK3 less, but still give it a go once in a while.
Geometry Wars is always there taunting me with those last couple Achievements, and it's one of those classic games I'll always come back to for one more crack at a personal high score.

No Small Arms love?

That's easily the best XBLA in my system... LOL

Closest I'll ever get to online Smash Bros. (without a Wii... and legally :) )

More people need to get in on that!

[quote name='Jek Porkins']
Geometry Wars is always there taunting me with those last couple Achievements, and it's one of those classic games I'll always come back to for one more crack at a personal high score.[/QUOTE]

Why is it that when people refer to a game that is good because it is simple but addictive, they refer to it as "classic"? Its simply a good game, beyond good its a great game albeit a bit frustrating.

Assault Heroes is what I been playing the most recently

RoboTron 2084 trying to get to level 10 I can only get to level 9 no matter how hard I try.

I bought Small Arms but have not played it. I am going to get to it.

I need to finish Clone Clyde.

Still trying to Finish Contra on one credit.

Play an online match of UMK3 once in a while.

Feeding Frenzy and Astro Pop I played a little last month.

Finally I still need to Finish Doom.

[quote name='jughead']Geometry Wars.... Anyone care for Wik? I have been thinking about picking it up. Or maybe Zuma...[/QUOTE]

From what I understand, the entire of Wik is in the demo.

Lumines Live! (Both Base and Advanced challenge pack). That and DOAX2 are my most played 360 games (And yes, I have GOW.)

The next one I want to get is UMK3. I used to hate MK, but after playing the trial, I realized how much fun it is.

I got back into playing Hexic again, mostly to try to close out the last two achievements, and regain my friends leaderboard spot from rocksolidaudio and I think rabbit (both CAGs).

Got Uno with my Xbox Vision a little while back and really like it. I imagine it'll be my quickie game of choice for a while.

[quote name='ViolentLee']I got back into playing Hexic again, mostly to try to close out the last two achievements, and regain my friends leaderboard spot from rocksolidaudio and I think rabbit (both CAGs).
[/QUOTE]

I will be looking for your score sometime soon then :)

Yeah, not too bloody likely. I think it's your score that's way the hell ahead of mine. I still own the top spot for Survival mode, though.

bread's done
Back