XBox 250Gb deal?

J Sin

CAGiversary!
Hi all! I'm in the market for buying a new XBox 360, and I want to go with the 250Gb model. I already have a Kinect from another console, so the $299 version (w/o Kinect) seems more appropriate for me than the $399 one with Kinect.

Anyways, I checked out this site, Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon to see if I could find any deals. I thought I'd recalled seeing gift cards for buying new consoles (quite frequently, in fact).

So I see that there is a $50 Gift Card for buying the 4Gb XBox 360 with Kinect bundle. That's intriguing, but 1) I really want the glossy finish model (to put alongside my glossy classic PS3) and 2) I need way more than 4Gb (I play FFXI which needs more than that just to install) and don't feel like shelling out even more money for a bigger hard drive (yet?). So I think I'm still going with the 250Gb model.

Does anyone know either of any existing deals with that one somewhere, or if that model comes up with deals every now and then? As I mentioned, I thought I see gift card deals a lot on this site, but I don't recall if they're usually just for Kinect bundles or 4Gb models.

Thanks!

EDIT: On a second look, I see that Walmart.com has a bundle with two games (Alan Wake/Forza 3) but -- as silly as this sounds -- they don't mention cables and such that make me wonder if its literally just the console and the two games (and controller). So still curious if anyone can answer the original question above :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back