XBox 360 120GB HD...

One4Deuce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I've tried checking local Targets and had no luck. I'd really like to find one of these for $100 or less. Is that even possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='dennisb407']You haven't tried the Circuit City? We finally got the $99 deal here last week.[/QUOTE]
Hm... I'll have to try there, the only Circuit Cities aren't really near me and they're not going out of business. Is it a going out of business only sale at CC?

some stores are getting the ax. you can try them but if you wait to long for a better dis count you will not get the hd. thats what happened to me. if its at 10% then get it.

I just picked up one, and I will be willing to sell it to a CAG for $80 shipped. I was going to give it to my brother for Christmas, but he's a putz anyhow. :)

PM me if you're interested, and we'll work out the PayPal details. I can ship it tomorrow if someone replies/pays today.

EDIT: A friend of mine is taking it off my hands.

The 60 GB is slick, if a bit pricey. I would like to be able to download all of my games to the hard drive, but I just can't afford the extra $100 to do so.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']yea cc, i was gunna get 1 there, but i wound up tradeing in my console, and gettin the new 60 gig pro.[/quote]
Same here, Joe, going over to GS tomorrow and getting it along with a few games they have some good stuff going on right now. The CC in my area(s) are total rip offs and i think they should go under, do us consumers a favor...

[quote name='One4Deuce']Hm... I'll have to try there, the only Circuit Cities aren't really near me and they're not going out of business. Is it a going out of business only sale at CC?[/quote]
Naw...we only have 1 g.o.b. and that's on the other side of town. I got mine at a regular CC, plus theres a $10 or $15 (dont remember) off $75 coupon in store now.

Traded my 256 mb mem card and Sonic Tennis for $15 and used my $26 dollar store credit at GS for the Xbox 360 Starter Kit and Mass Effect used (20% off) for a grand total of $80. Im thinking i did pretty good and im definitely set to do some gaming now!!!:bouncy:

I know CC had this on clearance for $99, but I am attempting to find one with no luck anywhere. 2 Best Buy's near me had them, but now their gone. They were at $150, which was way too high for me.

I also checked eBay and their all the elite drives. I need one that comes with the transfer cable if possible.

Also, if there's a CAG selling one, that'd be even better

[quote name='breakingcustoms']I know CC had this on clearance for $99, but I am attempting to find one with no luck anywhere. 2 Best Buy's near me had them, but now their gone. They were at $150, which was way too high for me.

I also checked eBay and their all the elite drives. I need one that comes with the transfer cable if possible.

Also, if there's a CAG selling one, that'd be even better[/QUOTE]GLOCKGLOCK is selling one for what he paid for it. :)

I know that Circuit City sells this for $100, all of mine are sold out. Does anyone know of a place that sells them for less than $150 shipped. That was the best deal I could find (from newegg.com)

Thanks.

I am in need of a 120 GB as well. I'd like to try and get the 120 instead of settling for the newer 60 GB. Any help is much appreciated.

I'm in this boat too... I'm going to drive to some further CCs and maybe check Target for $90 clearance, but if a CAG has one for sale for less than 100 PM me please.

There's one on Amazon that is supposedly new, just pulled from an Elite Bundle (supposedly the owner already had one he was using from the old system). It's less than $100 shipped. I was thinking about getting it but probably won't have the extra $$ until next month...plus I don't tend to play a lot of games so I'm not hurting yet. I just want a new HD so I can load my games directly instead of using the discs.

bread's done
Back