XBOX 360 20 gig HD $49.98 @ TRU YMMV

[quote name='JDUB X']As this is a clearance Item - you should probably add a YMMV to the post title[/quote]

Man, this would be glorious with the BOGO coming up...

I must be misreading things here: Are we talking about a new Xbox 360 20GB system for $50? What is the downside of this? Is this one of the older models? Does it suffer from the red light of death people keep talking about? This sounds like a great deal if people can find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the title more clearly. It's the Xbox 360 20 HDD. Damn, I got excited there.

[quote name='basketkase543']I must be misreading things here: Are we talking about a new Xbox 360 20GB system for $50? What is the downside of this? Is this one of the older models? Does it suffer from the red light of death people keep talking about? This sounds like a great deal if people can find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the title more clearly. It's the Xbox 360 20 HDD. Damn, I got excited there.[/quote]

lol at $50 you'd be lucky if it was gutted and had a medical book stuffed inside.

What I'm waiting on is the 120 gig which right now from Amazon is $159, but the resellers have them new for $149.

Will wait till I can get one sub $120. I have this "thing" about paying more than a buck a gig, and even that I feel is excessive.

[quote name='yuffiestrife']lol at $50 you'd be lucky if it was gutted and had a medical book stuffed inside.[/quote]

lol! i read about that, im sure i was linked from the CAG forums.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Some people have also gotten the HD-DVD drive clearanced to $130[/quote]

Going to go check right now

Thanks OP, I just bought this online for my brother. He's been looking for this for a long time. Great price...shipping and tax brings it to around $60 though.

bread's done
Back