Xbox 360 250GB Console + $75 Credit and More - Xbox 360 Daily Deals at Amazon

poker360

Banned
[IMG-R=5838]24669[/IMG-R]Amazon brings you new Xbox 360 deals (and some Sunday ad price matches), every day this week. Featuring $25-$75 in credit on console purchases, and discounts on select titles such as Child of Eden $29.99, Star Wars: TFU 2 $19.99 and more.

:360: Xbox 360 250GB + $75 credit $299.99
:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect + $60 credit $299.99
:360: Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! + $25 credit $149.99

:360: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1315556982&pf_rd_i=468642Xbox 360 Deals Week at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN!! I bought majin and enslaved 14.99 each last month! (sad face....)

but........... i got xbox 360 250gb today! happy

Think I'll wait for a better holiday deal.

Upset I missed out on Enslaved for $10, but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing about some of the more interesting Kinect games coming out finally makes me wonder if this is the best available deal on one - I know they are adding Child of Eden to some packages, but I'd almost rather have the $25 credit.

[quote name='Raven19x']Think I'll wait for a better holiday deal.

Upset I missed out on Enslaved for $10, but oh well.[/QUOTE]

225$ for xbox360 250gb..
(i dont need kinect and just paid by amazon gc 299.99..)

you think better deals comming soon? hmm..

Really tempted by this but I am holding out for a holiday bundle, I do not have a decent TV to play the Xbox on yet and I need to work on buying that first especially since I will be playing a lot of text heavy games. I also want the matte finish.

Gah, I so want to get in on this as I've been limping (optimistically hoping it doesn't die) with a replacement 360 I got from support when my previous 360 RRODed. My current 360's DVD drive is so loud that I almost have to do a mandatory install of the games I'm playing on the hard drive. I'd get this if I wasn't moving to a different location and in the process of job hunting. Grrr

[quote name='X-plicit']I swear I missed the Xbox deal by a minute. T.T I just clicked add to cart and POOF it was already too late.[/QUOTE]

Man, I'm sorry. I thought these deals went til late in the day (like 11:59 pm)? Can someone verify?

I grabbed one at 8:30. Thank OP. :applause:

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Crap. I had a wake to attend, not home yet....it's dead?[/QUOTE]

personaly not the choice of words I would have used to describe your situation but...to each their own.

To get another 360 or wait for a holiday deal. Tempting, but I feel like if I wait there will be a better deal for the holiday rush.

a $75 GC towards anything is better than something they prebundle for you during the holiday imo...even if the retail value of the extras might be a bit more. purchase freedom is certainly much better in most cases.

[quote name='100xp']a $75 GC towards anything is better than something they prebundle for you during the holiday imo...even if the retail value of the extras might be a bit more. purchase freedom is certainly much better in most cases.[/QUOTE]

+1 :applause: this is x360 250gb! not 4gb shit.

also........... i bought 2.. 1 for me and 1 for my boss.. he paid me $300 cash.

Got the 250 GB. Had been wanting one for a while and waiting for the $50 credits to cme back. Very pleased!

This is to replace my PS3 as the "back of the house" console.

[quote name='onyzukae']from Amazon

The new Xbox 360. Here today, ready for tomorrow with a brand new, leaner machine in an all new black gloss finish[/QUOTE]

I saw that too, but I doubt they have updated the description since the slims came out.

Probably like the Jaspers, they won't even distinguish between them.

[quote name='100xp']personaly not the choice of words I would have used to describe your situation but...to each their own.[/QUOTE]

lol. Well played sir.

[quote name='Irohazaka']Is this deal still ongoing or is the 250gb deal just gone?[/QUOTE]

The Amazon deal sold out, they're listing the console as back in stock on 9/4/11. Best buy still has the 250gb with a $75 giftcard (through Saturday), but of course you pay tax.

[quote name='chimpmeister']The Amazon deal sold out, they're listing the console as back in stock on 9/4/11. Best buy still has the 250gb with a $75 giftcard (through Saturday), but of course you pay tax.[/QUOTE]

3.5% sales tax ain't bad when you can pick up and examine the box the day you buy it. Saturday...it will be mine.

[quote name='100xp']3.5% sales tax ain't bad when you can pick up and examine the box the day you buy it. Saturday...it will be mine.[/QUOTE]

Make sure to check availability online first, to make sure the store you're going to has them:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microso...sole/1069212.p?id=1218216740587&skuId=1069212

When I check that link, it says "not available for store pickup", aka online only, and "backordered: usually leaves our warehouse in 1 - 2 weeks". Just a heads up, you might want to check it out. I was at a BB yesterday and saw no 250gb 360s in stock. Also it only allows one per customer for online purchases.

The web browser on the touchpad is not able to show the text of the next lightning deals...or are y'all seeing the same?

[quote name='chimpmeister']Make sure to check availability online first, to make sure the store you're going to has them:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microso...sole/1069212.p?id=1218216740587&skuId=1069212

When I check that link, it says "not available for store pickup", aka online only, and "backordered: usually leaves our warehouse in 1 - 2 weeks". Just a heads up, you might want to check it out. I was at a BB yesterday and saw no 250gb 360s in stock. Also it only allows one per customer for online purchases.[/QUOTE]

it is Saturday and I has it. ;)

[quote name='100xp']3.5% sales tax ain't bad when you can pick up and examine the box the day you buy it. Saturday...it will be mine.[/QUOTE]

CA 8.75 sales tax..thats sux..

I got x360 250gb from amazon yesterday. it was glossy one.

I think matte one is better..

oh well 75$ gift credit is expire 8.31.2012.. ( -_-)

bread's done
Back