Xbox 360 2800 points card - $29.99 starting Jan.2 at Atlantic Superstore

teletran

CAGiversary!
Just looked at the new flyer for the week of Jan 2-7 and I see that the 2800 points card is on sale at $10 off. Sales on points seem to be pretty rare so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up. Also shows these deals for $10 off:

wireless controller for $49.99
wireless N network adaptor for $89.99
12 month xbox live subscription for $49.99 (another item that seems to rarely go on sale).

The points card is the decent deal, not sure about the rest.

The flyer I got is for eastern Canada so I'm not sure if these deals are available at other superstore locations.

Hate to bump this thread again, but did anyone get an extra card they'd be willing to part with? No need to ship just email the code.

I'd get on myself but according to their website the closest Superstore to me is about a 3 hour drive.

lol I just picked up some myself at Kitchener.. there were a few on a rack plus about a dozen hidden behind a 1400 points card. I was surprised there were so many left since this is the only Superstore around here (and Guelph/Cambridge)

If anyone wants one or two, I'll sell them at cost + a bit. PM me.

[quote name='tripleq']lol i just picked up some myself at kitchener.. There were a few on a rack plus about a dozen hidden behind a 1400 points card. I was surprised there were so many left since this is the only superstore around here (and guelph/cambridge)

if anyone wants one or two, i'll sell them at cost + a bit. Pm me.[/quote]

ygpm

[quote name='TripleQ']lol I just picked up some myself at Kitchener.. there were a few on a rack plus about a dozen hidden behind a 1400 points card. I was surprised there were so many left since this is the only Superstore around here (and Guelph/Cambridge)

If anyone wants one or two, I'll sell them at cost + a bit. PM me.[/QUOTE]

Hey Trips I might take you up on that if you got any extras!

I did the lowest price guarantee at the Northtown Futureshop and they gave me 10% extra off, instead of 10% of the difference. $25.99+gst :D

edit: I just opened it, and the first letter is cut off. It should be fun guessing what it is :whistle2:?

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone needs me to check i dont live too far from the local RCSS. could check for some extras. Always willing to help out some fellow CAG's :)

[quote name='firehawk12']What's the Ontario equivalent? Real Canadian Superstore?[/QUOTE]

Also: Sometimes Lawblaw's carries Superstore deals.

Also also: Fortinos (in the Hamilton area) has Superstore deals about half the time.

Picked up the last two of these at Saskatoon - 8th Street location today. Thanks for the heads-up, teletran.

Just went to the Atlantic Superstore in Fredericton, had about 10 of them, except they aren't advertising that price or scanning in at that price. No dice on my end :/

Must be RCSS only or something because I can't seem to find it listed within Atlantic Superstore, which is pretty dumb. Anyone pick up an extra one and willing to sell it?

I have about 7 of these I'm willing to sell. I'm on RFD as easterclause. My price is 34.50 each via EMT or 35 each via Paypal (MUST be as a gift), which is basically cost + taxes + a small 1$ fee for getting my ass out in the cold to go PM these for you at Best Buy. :D If you want one, just send me the money at david.r.santos at gmail dot com (works for either method), and include your username or your email address and I will send you as many codes as you want.

[quote name='chrisryans']Must be RCSS only or something because I can't seem to find it listed within Atlantic Superstore, which is pretty dumb. Anyone pick up an extra one and willing to sell it?[/QUOTE]

Note in the thread title that it was originally confirmed for Atlantic Superstore, not RCSS. It's on the first page of the website for my local store in Nova Scotia. I looked at the New Brunswick flyer and it's not listed. You could display a store from N.S and print the page and show them that, but if they check into it themselves they'll quickly discover something's wrong :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Talus']And these cards do work in Canada?[/QUOTE]

Live subscription cards from the U.S work in Canada.
U.S points cards do *not* work in Canada.

[quote name='teletran']Live subscription cards from the U.S work in Canada.
U.S points cards do *not* work in Canada.[/QUOTE]

Great! I may try the Amerifriend 'remailing' service and just have him e-mail me the code :)

Hey everyone, just a heads up, that I have more of these available now, 10+. Just message me. They cost you 36 via Paypal GIFT or via EMT. PM me. :)

bread's done
Back