Xbox 360 $299 and $399!!!

[quote name='Epic Wolf']What the fuck is your problem... let it go already, you obviously misconstrued my post on that, had my follow up reply not been deleted you would have read me articulate that post better...I'm sure if I could/did run around topping deal's people would actually appreciate it, I'm saving them money, if it's a problem then that's your prerogative...you on the other hand seem to be doing a great job of running around playing mod...:roll: , I'm asking you nicely drop it already & I will too...[/QUOTE]

My problem is that you sit there and flame some new guy who actually finds a deal, when you yourself were in the wrong. You mention that it had been posted already, which it hadn't. You then post a link to Amazon that had NOTHING to do with the fact that he was posting the deal for A COMPUSA B&M STORE. An online store is not the same as a B&M store. You also failed to mention in the Amazon link that the product was not going to ship until October, and now the deal is dead. His compusa deal still stands at $25 B&M pick it up TODAY.

I hardly have to "run around and play mod". I've been on this site long enough to know what is acceptable and what is not. Flaming someone who actually posts a deal that has not been posted before is not acceptable. Maybe you should take time to read the TOS and forum guidelines before you rack up anymore of your useless posts.

[quote name='mtxbass1']My problem is that you sit there and flame some new guy who actually finds a deal, when you yourself were in the wrong. You mention that it had been posted already, which it hadn't. You then post a link to Amazon that had NOTHING to do with the fact that he was posting the deal for A COMPUSA B&M STORE. An online store is not the same as a B&M store. You also failed to mention in the Amazon link that the product was not going to ship until October, and now the deal is dead. His compusa deal still stands at $25 B&M pick it up TODAY.

I hardly have to "run around and play mod". I've been on this site long enough to know what is acceptable and what is not. Flaming someone who actually posts a deal that has not been posted before is not acceptable. Maybe you should take time to read the TOS and forum guidelines before you rack up anymore of your useless posts.[/QUOTE]

I said this has been fucking posted elsewhere as in the game, not his link & kindly gave a link to amazon not another thread..In no way was I flaming him...so fuck off already will ya...as for shipping date my order said 8/21 with an estimated 8/23-24 arrival...

Order Placed: August 21, 2005
Amazon.com order number: 102-7515402-8056130
Order Total: $21.12

Shipment #1: Not Yet Shipped

Shipping estimate: August 21, 2005
Delivery estimate: August 23, 2005 - August 24, 2005 (More about estimates)

Shipping Address:
Robert Garcia
(Full address hidden for privacy.)
Shipping Speed:
Standard Shipping

Shipping Preference:
Group my items into as few shipments as possible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items Ordered Price
1 of: Nintendogs - Chihuahua [Video Game] $14.99

- 1 item(s) Gift options: None

[quote name='Epic Wolf']I said this has been fucking posted elsewhere as in the game, not his link & kindly gave a link to amazon not another thread..In no way was I flaming him...so fuck off already will ya...[/QUOTE]

What's the point? If you went around and posted every single time a game had been posted elsewhere, 90% of this site would be one giant repost. The OP posted a deal. You ripped him by saying that it was a "repost" because the game (NOT THE DEAL) had been posted in another thread. I fail to see how someone posting a B&M deal that has not been mentioned before is a repost in any way, just because the game may have a deal from a completely different online store in another thread.

Bottom line. The OP posted a deal that hadn't been posted in a B&M store. You posted a link to Amazon, claiming it was a repost.

Amazon is NOT A COMPUSA B&M STORE.

[quote name='mtxbass1']What's the point? If you went around and posted every single time a game had been posted elsewhere, 90% of this site would be one giant repost. The OP posted a deal. You ripped him by saying that it was a "repost" because the game (NOT THE DEAL) had been posted in another thread. I fail to see how someone posting a B&M deal that has not been mentioned before is a repost in any way, just because the game may have a deal from a completely different online store in another thread.

Bottom line. The OP posted a deal that hadn't been posted in a B&M store. You posted a link to Amazon, claiming it was a repost.

Amazon is NOT A COMPUSA B&M STORE.[/QUOTE]
you know what, your starting to sound like a fucking scratched disc already, your views mean shyt to me...so take them and shove them, I'm not going to spend the rest of the day debating this with you, I knew what my intentions were when I posted I have no reason to rectify myself for it because you feel I was wrong, and for the record CheapyD edited the guys post to add Compusa to it not the Op, so when you get appointed to be a moderator, feel free to take the liberty to correct me, until then fuck you very much and I'm done with this....I like how you shut the fuck up about the Nintendogs october ship date too ;)

[quote name='Epic Wolf']I like how you shut the fuck up about the Nintendogs october ship date too ;)[/QUOTE]

Delivery estimate: October 1, 2005

posted by slidecage in the 5th post of that thread.

THE DAY it was posted they had a ship date of October 1-3. When you tried to order the game before they corrected the price, they gave you a ship date of October. Of course, once people started ordering it, they realized it was a mistake and corrected not only the price, but also the shipping date.

[quote name='CheapyD']Guys, please take it elsewhere....really.[/QUOTE]

Tried to already. This was in another thread he started this morning that was merged here.

400 is an awsome deal , i was expecting 300 for a console + 30 for another controller then 40 for a headset then an svideo cable for like 20 THEN the dvd remote wich is all included plus more for a flat cheaper price , awsome deal , 400 is not that much for all that

ill be getting 360 premium , oblivion and call of duty 2 on launch day

Do you guys think the xbox 360 will sell out before christmas? I want to get one to have for Christmas, and last year the DS sold out everywhere around me. Think it'll be the same here, or is Microsoft going to release more than Nintendo did (like all of my local box stores only got about 6 DSs in.) Will the existing systems sell out too, like DS, slim ps2?

[quote name='partygirlie21']Do you guys think the xbox 360 will sell out before christmas? I want to get one to have for Christmas, and last year the DS sold out everywhere around me. Think it'll be the same here, or is Microsoft going to release more than Nintendo did (like all of my local box stores only got about 6 DSs in.) Will the existing systems sell out too, like DS, slim ps2?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's going to sell out.

Bahah, dude i wanna see the 2 guys battle it out...bahahah i was reading then there is a 2 hr arguement with epic and Bass..bahbahba....what i really wanna know is about the TAX OFF trick....

I am waiting for the system to drop to 130(used) & 150(new) and the games at = 4.99 - 14.99. The prices that i see at ebgames and gamestop are hella dumb, and i dont like getting rip off, i dont care what comes with it, i aint buying it.

I aint in rush tho, xbox 1 is still great.

bread's done
Back