iNFiNiTE HORiZON

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (99%)
Xbox 360 3 Month Gold Kit - 24.99
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=40676

* 3-month sub card + Headset

* Xarcade Game - Joust

* $10 - game rebate* (Limited Time Offer)

* 100 Marketplace Points

Xbox 360 12 Month Gold Kit - 49.99
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=40677

* 12-month sub card + Headset

* Xarcade Game - Billiards

* 200 Marketplace Points

-- this seems like a good deal to me, on either one of them (since I need a headset anyways, and they are 20 bucks new, and I will be needing to renew my gold subs. soon) but it seems they aren't available online and none are within 100 miles of my house.. maybe they just havent been released yet or something?

[quote name='velvet396']I'll be nice and just kindly point out there are $30 12-month deals on Live.[/quote]
And I'll be nice and point out that this deal includes a headset, some MS points, and an arcade game.

None of those things come with the $30 deal.

my roommate needs a headset and his 3 month might be ending next month....

[quote name='SirMikael']And I'll be nice and point out that this deal includes a headset, some MS points, and an arcade game.

None of those things come with the $30 deal.[/quote]

I'll be nice and point out that these bundles were originally from when the Xbox 360 came out, in 2005. I snagged the 12 month for $36 at K-Mart in December 2006, so one can imagine these are pretty much non-existent now.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']I'll be nice and point out that these bundles were originally from when the Xbox 360 came out, in 2005. I snagged the 12 month for $36 at K-Mart in December 2006, so one can imagine these are pretty much non-existent now.[/quote]
Very true - you're right. I missed the fact that this wasn't an online deal, so it's going to be close to impossible to find.

lmao sorry guys I thought it was like not out yet or something, wasnt aware its an old thing. I just came across it while browsing gamestops websit and thought it looked like a good deal, ill delete this thread or something?

edit: cant figure out how to delete it, if a mod sees just close this or something, thanks.

[quote name='DirkBelig']I got a pair of the Live Vision 12+1/Uno/Robotron/200 pt/headset kits for $8 ea from K-Mart. BOOYAH!!![/quote]

when did you get that??? and was it only your store or all stores or online?

bread's done
Back