XBOX 360 320GB Gears of War 3 Bundle/COD MW3 Bundle + Mass Effect 3 $329.99

JP73

CAGiversary!
I was at Toys R Us to pick up Modern Warfare 2 for 15 bucks and i noticed they had changed the price of the Gears 3 bundle to 329.99. This is permanent price drop until they sell out. There were plenty bundles in store. This week they also have Mass Effect 3 free with the purchase of any XBOX system 299.99 or higher, for which the Gears bundle qualifies. This is not YMMV, however the availability is. Figured I'd post this since a few people expressed regret at missing out on this bundle for 279.99 and 299.99 on Newegg.

EDIT: The Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Bundle is also available at this price with free ME3

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, this makes really regret picking up my bundle on launch day. Oh well, kinda sucks, but I'll live; great deal for anyone not having the console and/or looking to get an xbox.

I bought my Gears console from Newegg for $280 (new) so in essence I'd be paying $50 for Mass Effect 3 (which I feel is too much) + tax on the entire purchase.

Not a bad deal if you really want this console though

My store had both the MW3 and Gears Console Bundles for $329.99. I couldnt decide which i really wanted. Since i own both MW3 and Gears already. Ended up with the MW3 system but debating if its worth the Money even with the free game which i already own.

Hmm, I didn't even know about the Modern Warfare 3 bundle. My store didn't have those. Thanks for the info, I updated the OP

bread's done
Back