Xbox 360 4GB Console w/ Skylanders Starter Kit 149.99 NOW ONLINE WALMART

The Walmart here in NE Florida had a lot of these still on the floor this afternoon. I think it's a great deal.

i got a WII coming from walmart with 2 games for 100....though i may return that if i get this xbox system

here locally they sold out in 2 mins

this is a stupid question, but is there any difference between this white color console, and the regular black console? other than color?

[quote name='YBX87']this is a stupid question, but is there any difference between this white color console, and the regular black console? other than color?[/QUOTE]
Nope

Same here, I really wanted to pick it up, but I don't know if I can justify it considering I have Halo 4 and Gears of War 3 consoles.

[quote name='YBX87']this is a stupid question, but is there any difference between this white color console, and the regular black console? other than color?[/QUOTE]

Don't be afraid to check out consolecolors.com for that info too ...

i picked one of these up and its really nice - it's glossy like the original slim xboxes but doesn't attract fingerprints as much because of the color. I personally thought the matte 360s looked kind of cheap. It also has silver accents like the normal 360 slim.

Sweet... looks tempting to order.. how easy is to sell the skylanders starter kit? does it come in its own box? Anyone know?

[quote name='serge2k']Sweet... looks tempting to order.. how easy is to sell the skylanders starter kit? does it come in its own box? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

comes in brown cardboard box, not like the typical cardboard sleeve you see @ retailers

just to let everyone know the starter kit is selling for around 50-75 dollars on Ebay. So minus fees you are probably looking at around $80-$90 for a Xbox 360 if you sell it off.

[quote name='KillerSmokey24']just to let everyone know the starter kit is selling for around 50-75 dollars on Ebay. So minus fees you are probably looking at around $80-$90 for a Xbox 360 if you sell it off.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I want to hear. I know for sure I wont be playing skylanders so if i can flip it and get the xbox for around $110 or less would be great.

[quote name='Outrun9']anyone know when is the last day for this?[/QUOTE]

I believe that is unknown right now as far as buying it online. The store Ad says until Nov 25th so maybe it will follow that date unless they run out of them.

I got this deal for $134, because my ex works at Walmart and used her discount to get it cheaper for me.

In all honesty, I am more interested in the Skylanders set then anything else. I've been wanting to try it out, but wasn't willing to spend $30+ on it... So hopefully I can flip the Xbox for $125 or so and make skylanders a $10 game.

I'm tempted to go back and buy another one just to resell (They have plenty of them at my local walmart, Despite the guy on my local craigslist trying to sell one for $320 and claiming they are sold out everywhere. Hahaha).

[quote name='idontcare']. So hopefully I can flip the Xbox for $125 or so .[/QUOTE]

I believe Best Buy is still giving $125 for a 4G slim.
They were on Sunday....I'm planning to trade my son's 4G in as soon as the 250G Holiday Bundle shows up in the mail.

[quote name='Flacksguy']I believe Best Buy is still giving $125 for a 4G slim.
They were on Sunday....I'm planning to trade my son's 4G in as soon as the 250G Holiday Bundle shows up in the mail.[/QUOTE]

The best buy trade-in quote system says $95. Are the in-store values different?

im hoping to flip the skylanders thing so i end up with an xbox for around 100 or so

funny thing is 2008 i think i got an xbox 360 for 100 and never played it LOL

[quote name='slidecage']im hoping to flip the skylanders thing so i end up with an xbox for around 100 or so

funny thing is 2008 i think i got an xbox 360 for 100 and never played it LOL[/QUOTE]

thats so funny i forgot to laugh

Sold my Skylander spyros adventure kit that came with this Xbox for 50 shipped on Ebay within 8 hours using BIN.
Probably could have asked for more.

[quote name='nddave']Sold my Skylander spyros adventure kit that came with this Xbox for 50 shipped on Ebay within 8 hours using BIN.
Probably could have asked for more.[/QUOTE]

shocked someone would buy it that much in a plain brown box

[quote name='slidecage']shocked someone would buy it that much in a plain brown box[/QUOTE]
Does it really matter? Your not going to play with the box anyways...

bread's done
Back