Xbox 360 4GB E-Slim $120

Exactly I posted this yesterday for kmarts site it doesn't seem to let you add it to the cart..
Yeap.

If anyone has a BJ Warehouse Club near them they should be $140, non-YMMV granted that's $20 more.

I'm personally holding out for a 250 gig bundle for $150 or less new before the old gen dies off, to have as a backup come when one our systems dies. Wife has a Jasper unit and I have a Gears 360 slim. I can't believe the MSRP is $300 on the hard drive systems. You would figure both systems would be $200 max by now, but MS and Sony seem to be riding it out as long s they can.

I would rather prefer a an "S" model.  Just to be able to use all my phat 360's a/v accessories.

Is there an adapter that enables you to use the phat 360's a/v accessories with the "E" model?

It has a custom port for composite cable but it is missing an optical out which is a big deal, especially for headsets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw you can easily get sears to price match through chat... just paste the link to mygofer in chat they'll refund the 60 dollar difference I had ordered it for store pickup and they matched and I got like 20 dollars in sywr points but then I ended up cancelling because I already have a ps3 ..I was just going to get the Xbox for fable and 1 or 2 other exclusives so ..decided to cancel since I barely have time to play the other games I currently have but regardless try chat if you need 1 if it doesn't work close and try another rep..btw I asked them BEFORE I placed my order so then I placed the order and gave them the order number and they adjusted the price for me. .but like I said I ended up cancelling

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw you can easily get sears to price match through chat... just paste the link to mygofer in chat they'll refund the 60 dollar difference I had ordered it for store pickup and they matched and I got like 20 dollars in sywr points but then I ended up cancelling because I already have a ps3 ..I was just going to get the Xbox for fable and 1 or 2 other exclusives so ..decided to cancel since I barely have time to play the other games I currently have but regardless try chat if you need 1 if it doesn't work close and try another rep..btw I asked them BEFORE I placed my order so then I placed the order and gave them the order number and they adjusted the price for me. .but like I said I ended up cancelling
Define "easily?" I got shot down pretty sharpish by Sears.

bread's done
Back