Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle + $100 Hastings gift card $299.999 B&M only

zaff2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For this week only Hastings is giving away a $100 gift card with the purchase of a Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle at $299.99. Also, Hastings is having a 25% off used video game accessories this weekend, which gives you a chance to use that giftcard.

Deal is only valid in store.
Link

P.S. I posted this on Slickdeals as well, but under a different username, Xaff. Just saying before I get flamed for not giving myself credit for finding the deal first XD

Edit: Updated title, icon, and description. Unfortunately, I mis-read the bottom part of the sales ad and the 25% off used video games is only for accessories and not games. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If this was Amazon I might jump on it since they have so much more to spend credit on and my 360 has been acting up lately (meaning I'd like to pawn it off to at least GS or someplace before it really goes).

Coupon says all used video game accessories, not used games and accessories. Knowing my local store, even if the intention was 25% off used games, it'll be a no go.

[quote name='Tallkido']to bad theres no hasting in nyc[/QUOTE]

No, but there is a Frys. And they price match online deals now too. Not to say this WILL work, but it might be worth a shot.

[quote name='calcutta8']what states are gohastings primarily located? i checked nj, ny and houston, texas and I didn't see any.[/QUOTE]

Closest Hastings to Houston would be north on I-45 at Conroe, TX. None on the east coast.

Primarily in Washington, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, etc. Theres a store locator link http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=hastings_store_locator

has a map of all 147 locations.

Thanks Zaff! I saw that deal on SD earlier and didn't even know there was a Hastings here in North Idaho. I think I'm going to get a new Xbox tomorrow since I gave my old Elite to my roommates back in Nebraska when I moved. I repped and TU'd your deal too!

Thanks again! I picked up a bundle on the way to work and will probably head back there after I get off to use up the gift card on some games! Looked like they had only one 4gb Kinect bundle here in Coeur d'Alene, I'll verify when I head back there tonight! :lol:

[quote name='AciDeX']Thanks again! I picked up a bundle on the way to work and will probably head back there after I get off to use up the gift card on some games! Looked like they had only one 4gb Kinect bundle here in Coeur d'Alene, I'll verify when I head back there tonight! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I would walk the 1/2 mile between my house and the Cd'A Hastings to buy this today, but it's already past my bedtime. If you have to get off I-90 to get to Hastings or it's just out of the way, I'd consider just calling them. Their number is 208-664-0464.

Now if only GS would have a deal similar to this...

[quote name='timmaa']I would walk the 1/2 mile between my house and the Cd'A Hastings to buy this today, but it's already past my bedtime. If you have to get off I-90 to get to Hastings or it's just out of the way, I'd consider just calling them. Their number is 208-664-0464.

Now if only GS would have a deal similar to this...[/QUOTE]
Certainly not out of the way for me, I work up the street in Riverstone so it's kinda on my home to Hayden. Gotta use that gift card anyways as I left all my games back home in Nebraska! :roll:

[quote name='AciDeX']Certainly not out of the way for me, I work up the street in Riverstone so it's kinda on my home to Hayden. Gotta use that gift card anyways as I left all my games back home in Nebraska! :roll:[/QUOTE]

If I were a betting man, I'd say you work at the cinema; fortunately I am not a betting man.

So, did you stop by and see if there were any left? :mrgreen:

Nope not at the theater, but close!

I did and they had two more in the cage, so I'm guessing that they have quite a few in stock.

I picked up Bulletstorm and NFS: Hot Pursuit, not the cheapest games I could have gotten but I wanted something fairly new to play.

Well, there's at least one bank, Coldstones, Azteca, Starfuckers, and if memory serves, a retail furniture store?

I nabbed one of the ones in the cage a few hours ago. Apparently the gift card you get is towards your next purchase, so there's no way to apply it to the 360 to bring it down to 199.99.

The guy who helped me had something interesting to say about kinect, however. He had heard that microsoft had the ability to use the kinect and online connectivity to "watch" what you are doing while using the kinect motion sensor/camera.

Has anyone else heard about anything like that? Or is it the kind of thing North Idaho nut jobs are known for saying? No offence to the guy; he seemed cool.

[quote name='timmaa']Well, there's at least one bank, Coldstones, Azteca, Starfuckers, and if memory serves, a retail furniture store?

I nabbed one of the ones in the cage a few hours ago. Apparently the gift card you get is towards your next purchase, so there's no way to apply it to the 360 to bring it down to 199.99.

The guy who helped me had something interesting to say about kinect, however. He had heard that microsoft had the ability to use the kinect and online connectivity to "watch" what you are doing while using the kinect motion sensor/camera.

Has anyone else heard about anything like that? Or is it the kind of thing North Idaho nut jobs are known for saying? No offence to the guy; he seemed cool.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like 2 parts nut job,1 part misunderstanding. If you look under privacy settings there is an option to allow microsoft to collect data when you use kinect. Turning this option off denies them access, though I'm pretty sure the don't actually watch you, just collect data and statistics.

Oh, and no I don't work at any of those places either lol!

[quote name='timmaa']

[/QUOTE]

Lolz. It's funny that someone who can hold a job would actually say something like this.

bread's done
Back