Xbox 360 4GB, XBL 3 Months, Media Remote, $10 AIV credit, 3 XBLA Games $229 @ Amazon

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Xbox 360 4GB Entertainment Bundle $229
• Xbox 360 4GB Console
• Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership
• Xbox 360 Media Remote
• $10 Amazon Instant Video Credit
• 3 Xbox LIVE Arcade Games

You can no longer buy the Xbox 360 4GB console by itself for $200 on amazon.com. This bundle is also exclusive to amazon.com.

Something tells me Microsoft is raising the price of the base model 4GB to $229 (similar to Sony) but giving each retailer an exclusive variation of the bundle.
This limited-time offer expires on December 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST and is available solely to US residents.
^This pretty much gives it away that this bundle is hear to stay for the holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was looking for just a standalone 4GB Xbox on Amazon (sold by Amazon) and it doesn't look like they carry it.

You have no choice but to buy this bundle... and people were shitting on Sony for releasing a new model and increasing the price (as a bundle)

Edit: Not a bad deal though but I have no use for any of the credits

Wasn't R-Type pulled, some months ago?

I could have sworn that it was....

Anywho, when is Microsoft going to drop the price
of the 250 GB model? Last X-Mas, it dropped
to $200....

[quote name='htz']

Something tells me Microsoft is raising the price of the base model 4GB to $229 (similar to Sony) but giving each retailer an exclusive variation of the bundle.
[/QUOTE]

I suspect this is more an amazon thing where they want to push their video service to their customer base. And Walmart.com has two bundles of their own....4gb with 2nd controller and decent recent game at $234 and 4gb with 12 months xbox live card with platinum hits level type game for $236, although you can still buy the plain 4gb for $200 on walmart.com

Sony upped the price on the new hardware bundle in order to avoid having to lowering the price on their older version PS3 hardware that is still in retailers inventories...sure it would make more sense for them to lower the price on the older hardware, but I imagine Sony is so hard up for cash that they don't want to do that. Once they've sold through the older slims, they'll put out a plain super slim model at $250. MS is not in a similar position of trying to move older models while trying to put out a newer one, so I don't see them upping their price on hardware.

bread's done
Back