Xbox 360 60GB Live Starter Pack (60GB HDD, 3 month Live Gold, headset) $52.99 shipped

Edge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just a heads up that Woot.com is selling the Xbox 360 60GB pack today for $47.99 + $5 shipping. This is the original style Xbox 360 harddrive, but it is possible to break the drive out of the case in order to use in a slim if you're willing to do that. In addition to the harddrive, it has a 3 month Live Gold card, wired headset, and ethernet cable. A decent price if you need a harddrive for your Xbox 360 anyway.

http://www.woot.com/

Meh is it really a good deal? That headset is worthless (i'll send you mine if you want it so bad), 60GB is tiny and 3 months of XBL is easily found cheap.

[quote name='Mad dog']60 GB is way too small. You need at least 120 unless you want to juggle your installed games constantly.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The 250GB phat hard drive has been on sale many times over the last 6 months or so, for around $60-$70. 60GB is just too small to be worth it these days, and the extra stuff really isn't worth it.

I have to agree with others in this thread, this is just not worth it. I was having problems juggling free space on my 60 GB a year ago and just a few months prior I thought it would be a huge upgrade from my 20 GB.

For that $53 you can buy a 250 GB hard drive from newegg and a wired headset from ebay. Do your own upgrade and you'll be much happier with 4x the space. You won't get the 3 months with that, but you can get in on a good dashboard deal or buy a $40 1-year membership. That puts 3-months of service at $10. So ~$60-$65 for a similar package with 4x the space. You'll just have to do a bit more work.

^^^ really? a 250 gb for atleast $70 or $80 i have to check that out

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Ugh, I really can't afford this right now but I do need a new headset and a bigger harddrive.[/QUOTE]

yeah same here

[quote name='Redemption33']^^^ really? a 250 gb for atleast $70 or $80 i have to check that out
[/QUOTE]

I haven't done it myself, but it's pretty easy to find instructions on how to make a laptop hard drive into one that works with the 360. You can only use certain drives. This one should work and is $49 shipped. I didn't browse around for deals, so you might be able to knock another $5-$10 off of that. A lot of the reviews are even from people who used it for a 360 upgrade.

For what it's worth, this is live again on the Woot-off. Seems to be moving VERY slowly at this price, but if you missed it and wanted it, there you go. http://www.woot.com/

Edit: Now dead again.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back