Xbox 360 $79.99

had two at the local kmart today even thought it was coming up as out of stock last night and this morning. Went in, worker was like you sure it said 79.99 I was like yep he rang it up came up to 179.99 showed em this post and he was like damn, I'll honor it but you need @ least a screen shot of the deal from the kmart website, or order it for store pick up tried using the link and of course its dead FML! :oldman:  :wall:

Just thought I'd mention for those who don't know that the connection for the power supply is also completely different (along with the a/v). Whereas the power used to be a large squarish connection it is now a small circular one.

I had extra cables from my old slim & fat xboxes and after getting the E from walmart was surprised that I wouldn't be able to use any of them (really wanted to use the hd component ones because my hdmi ports are full on my old tv).

Got one and picked it up this morning (in Hawaii). Good deals gonna use it as a backup incase my main one decides to crap out in the future.

Found one in store ... rang up $179 ... showed them the website, they refused to PM it.

It was ok ... because as they were asking a manager about the PM, I noticed the box had been ripped open on the top and a piece of tape was sloppily placed over it.

K-mart is like the last of the dinosaurs ... extinction is inevitable at this point
I remember having something similar happening to me. One of the worst places to shop...

bread's done
Back