XBOX 360 AA Battery Pack

schwartzvald

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I just got two used 360 wireless controllers, and whoever had them before me kept the rechargeable battery packs.

I have my own rechargeable AAs, but I need two of the "AA battery packs"... the ones that would have come with the controllers originally.

I don't care about the color, just as long as they are official Microsoft ones, and I am willing to offer $10 shipped.

As soon as I get my Play ad Charge with second battery, I will have 2 to spare, I might want a lil more than 10 shipped though.

[quote name='Fatso2027']As soon as I get my Play ad Charge with second battery, I will have 2 to spare, I might want a lil more than 10 shipped though.[/quote]

Why...

PM'd, but ignore the color comment.. I'm an idiot lol They are the official Microsoft ones, though.

Edit: Oh also, I didn't realize you were offering 10 for 2. in that case, I don't really have 2 to spare, sorry :x

[quote name='Fatso2027']As soon as I get my Play ad Charge with second battery, I will have 2 to spare, I might want a lil more than 10 shipped though.[/quote]
You misunderstand him. He needs cases which hold batteries not play and charge rechargeable batteries.

So you got 2 controllers without any sort of battery cover? Odd, who does that?

IMO, just buy a play and charge kit and then another battery, it'll save you in the long run.

I wanna get the battery cases so I can test the controllers first... and since I have a Wii, I'd like to use rechargeable AAs in all my controllers, rather than have chargers for each system.

The covers are 6.50 shipped on eBay... but I don't want to go that route yet.

And... well, I could also trade. I have a lot of videogaming stuff, but I've never made a comprehensive list of it. I'll go ahead and make one and post a link in this thread when it's done.

bread's done
Back