Xbox 360 Accessory Discounts at Amazon

[quote name='msuna']i do not know if these really qualify for deals. They are not that heavily discounted.[/quote]

asswipe.

To keep the thread on track... thanks Cheapy, maybe I'll finally pick up a Quick Charge kit at that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
$39.99 no tax, free shipping for 13 months of live is about as good of deal as you will find sir.

anyone know when the controllers with the new and improved d-pads come out? i know they were unveiled in europe a couple weeks ago

Someday that wifi adapter will drop below a billion dollars (87 still qualifies as a billion), and I'll snatch it up.

Someday..

You guys need to stop kissing ass.

Cheapy does post good deals but for this one,
the 360 controllers have been on Amazon at that price for awhile. (I know cuz I've been waiting for a good deal on one.)

Not sure about the other items though.

[quote name='Lethal04']$39.99 no tax, free shipping for 13 months of live is about as good of deal as you will find sir.[/QUOTE]

except on buy.com for $39 or use a 5% off code to bring it down to $37, free shipping, no tax

[quote name='binbuy']You guys need to stop kissing ass.

Cheapy does post good deals but for this one,
the 360 controllers have been on Amazon at that price for awhile. (I know cuz I've been waiting for a good deal on one.)

Not sure about the other items though.[/quote]And you need to stop trolling, thanks.

With free shipping on $25+ purchases, and no tax in most states, plus gas expense going to the store, you might be thinking they're not deals to you, but others might certainly disagree.

[quote name='wildnuts02']anyone know when the controllers with the new and improved d-pads come out? i know they were unveiled in europe a couple weeks ago[/quote]

As of now, they are not being released in North America.

Wish there were some deals on the pink controller. My daughter would like one and I missed the clearances. :(

Wish they would either start selling a 60 GB at a decent price or lower the 120 GB drive dramatically.

trax;4843867To keep the thread on track... thanks Cheapy said:
maybe I'll finally pick up a Quick Charge kit at that price[/B].

are the quick charge kits superior to the play and charge kits? do you know from personal experience? i hate my play and charges. the battery seems like it's always dead

[quote name='sonicm88']are the quick charge kits superior to the play and charge kits? do you know from personal experience? i hate my play and charges. the battery seems like it's always dead[/quote]I have both, and I prefer the Q&C over the P&C. P&C does let you play while charging the controller, where the Q&C doesn't, though the Q&C does two batteries at once and much quicker.

these prices are pretty close to other sites. buy.com has these items for the same or less.. 13 month card for $39 (less), wireless controllers for $40 (same), wireless adapter for $84 (less).. use the 5% buy.com coupon and get them for even less with free shipping, no tax to most places

[quote name='shrike4242']I have both, and I prefer the Q&C over the P&C. P&C does let you play while charging the controller, where the Q&C doesn't, though the Q&C does two batteries at once and much quicker.[/QUOTE]

are the battery packs for P&C compatible with quick charge (will i have to buy battery packs or can i use my current ones)?

[quote name='trax']Wow. I think Cheapy knows what is and what isn't a deal... to suggest otherwise takes some huevos. I'm gonna go grab some popcorn, this thread is going to get epic in a hurry.

To keep the thread on track... thanks Cheapy, maybe I'll finally pick up a Quick Charge kit at that price.[/quote]

Listen up. I am a big fan of cheapy and he always posts good deals for the benefit of the community. Thank you for the deal post cheapy. Unfortunately, some of these seem more like lukewarm buys rather than must buys. I am only being fair and honest. If you do not like it, so be it but others agree with me. I would say be patient and wait for some better deals on most of these accessories. If your read some of the other threads, blue and pink controllers and other accessories have been on clearance at sears and at other stores in the past and will continue to be as well. I have seen the wifi adapter at that price at amazon forever and lower at other retailers periodically. Wait for the holiday season but if you need it now, go ahead and buy it. Everyone has a different perception of what is a deal and what is not a deal. No one is stopping you from spending your money any way you want to!

[quote name='lilboo']damn :wall: I've been looking for a 64mb memory unit!

..are these out of print or something? :dunce:??[/quote]

The short answer is yes. When the arcade mb sized increased, they increased the size of the memory cards. Check sears as they have a ton of the smaller ones on clearance for like a couple of bucks or so. Forgot the specific price.

[quote name='msuna']i do not know if these really qualify for deals. They are not that heavily discounted.[/quote] worked for me. I needed to re-up my XBL

[quote name='msuna']Listen up. I am a big fan of cheapy and he always posts good deals for the benefit of the community. Thank you for the deal post cheapy. Unfortunately, some of these seem more like lukewarm buys rather than must buys. I am only being fair and honest. If you do not like it, so be it but others agree with me. I would say be patient and wait for some better deals on most of these accessories. If your read some of the other threads, blue and pink controllers and other accessories have been on clearance at sears and at other stores in the past and will continue to be as well. I have seen the wifi adapter at that price at amazon forever and lower at other retailers periodically. Wait for the holiday season but if you need it now, go ahead and buy it. Everyone has a different perception of what is a deal and what is not a deal. No one is stopping you from spending your money any way you want to![/quote]
I really hate it when people are jerks to each other on this board, and I guess I was just guilty of that myself. For that, I apologize.

sonicm88: No personal experience here on the QC kit. I'm just tired of replacing batteries and want to try something new.

Here is my contribution to the thread:
The 360 Wireless Controller for windows - Comes with the 360 controller AND receiver for $45. You're basically paying $5 to get the receiver which is totally worth it. (Yes, the controller still works with the 360) Although it has dropped to $40 before so you can save $5 hoping for that deal or jump on this one
http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbo..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1221155315&sr=1-2

Thanks Cheapy. I bit on the P&C Kit and the QC Kit. CAG was good enough to help me snag a H3 360 from Hot Topic. The least I could do was help CAG via the Amazon affilate program. :) I just wish my Prime account hadn't run out on Wed. :cry:

I don't understand why people are complaining about the "quality" of these deals. This forum is for any and all video game deals...not just huge deals. $5 off something is still a deal. Also, even if some of the items have been that price for some time on Amazon, it's probably better that someone put them all in one thread, or else you will have new members posting them.

[quote name='sonicm88']are the battery packs for P&C compatible with quick charge (will i have to buy battery packs or can i use my current ones)?[/quote]There's only one type of controller battery. The P&C plugs into the controller and charges it through the controller. The Q&C has two bays for controller batteries, and it plugs into AC power to charge them.

Must be for newbies... sorry, no deals i see here. Come on now, i pass the $30 pink controller from TRU.com the other day. I have to agree with the kissing ass part.

Saving gas argument is weak if you work in the city... Where i work, i can go to BB, CC, TRU during lunch break. Taxes? Well, Amazon charge me taxes anyway. Price guarantee? Haha, i got better chances with BB, CC and TRU. Oh, did i mention instant gratification too? And flirting with young cashiers :) ?

I'm probably going to pick up a XBLA card down the road with my Amazon gift certs.

Deals aren't that hot but who cares. It's cheapy d's board and he can post whatever he wants. Thanks for the great boards !!!!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']LOL...the Cheapy haters out in full-force! Anyway...

As of now, they are not being released in North America.[/quote]

Assuming the new d-pad really is better, not releasing it in the US is just ridiculous. That is the only problem I have with the controller, I find it perfect otherwise.

If anyone wants to grab a Quick Charge kit and 2 batteries, I'm looking to sell mine. PM me though, I don't want to turn this into a trade thread.

I've been on this board long enough to know that if anyone but Cheapy posted these "deals" they'd be shrugged off. Seriously, if you were on the fence about any of these items, this small discount is NOT going to make you buy these. Although don't get me wrong, if you were planning to buy one of these already at full price, this is a nice surprise.

I love Cheapy as much as the rest of you guys, but seriously, at the RIDICULOUS risk of being called a troll again...you really do need to stop kissing ass.

[quote name='Burningsoul9152']The wireless network adapter is always that price at Amazon, at least every time I've seen it.[/QUOTE]

And about $60 more then I'm willing to pay for it. You'd think since they rushed the console out the door that maybe they wouldn't rape us over the price of an accessory whose function is built into every other current gen system including the handhelds, but I guess not.

Referrals pay the bills, not people complaining whether a deal is a deal or not.

If you needed any of these accessories, then it's probably a decent deal. Free shipping, no tax, and a slight discount is a pretty good deal in my book. Most people buy this stuff at full retail and are none the wiser of deal sites like CAG. If you got a better deal somewhere else, kudos to you, but those aren't always available to everyone.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I've been on this board long enough to know that if anyone but Cheapy posted these "deals" they'd be shrugged off. Seriously, if you were on the fence about any of these items, this small discount is NOT going to make you buy these. Although don't get me wrong, if you were planning to buy one of these already at full price, this is a nice surprise.

I love Cheapy as much as the rest of you guys, but seriously, at the RIDICULOUS risk of being called a troll again...you really do need to stop kissing ass.[/quote]

First of all, I really don't understand why anyone who defends this thread is at the RIDICULOUS risk of being called a kiss-ass. The motivation for being a kiss-ass isn't even there. What would anyone gain out of it? Zip. Zero. Nothing. No one is going to get anything out of it.

The fact that others might get shrugged off for posting this thread does not make doing it the right thing to do. There are too many times people start flaming for stupid things around here. It's wrong no matter who the original poster was.

At the end of the day, like I said earlier, this forum is for all video game deals, not just ones that knock you into next week. And these are deals. You are saving money off the MSRP, plus not paying tax.

M$ should be ashamed to sell and HDMI cable for that much, if you need one go to the monoprice.com. They make high quality cables for a fair price.

actually the new improved D-Pad controller is a limited exclusive in Europe, not a redesign of the controller... plus the controller is GREEN... and anyone who says the ppl saying these aren't deals shouldn't say so are the ridiculous ones, had anyone else posted these you all would have said these aren't really deals, these are usually the same prices they always have... with that said I realize referrals pay the bills so there is clearly an incentive to posting these

Edit: in case anyone wants to flame me, don't since i love CAG and always come here to make my amazon purchases because i know it helps

Here's why this thread is a little pissy... First off, HDMI cable and the wireless adapter should not even be listed as deal. Only luring the poor clueless souls buying them (don't give the BS those things are better, save your lectures). Secondly, if this is posted by other than Cheapy, all of you ass kissers probably torch the poor OP to death. Thirdly, a little referral paying bill is fine with me, but come on, we all know Cheapy is losing money from Amazon referrals more and more (blame Amazon). If you think this thread is making Cheapy good money, then you must think Cheapy is desperate (which i don't think so). Fourthly, i don't give a rat's ass who's forum this belongs to. As long as i'm showing my respect other than the-naked-king-wearing-cloth way, i think i'm being fair. If not, then hell, i'll be a CAG on my own term, not some KAG (kiss ass gamer).

bread's done
Back