Xbox 360 and accessories

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm getting my tax monies back on the 13th! I hope that's not unlucky. Anyways, I decided that I'm finally gonna take the plunge and get an Xbox 360. Here's what I'm looking for:

Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday bundle (I want a jasper)
12 months of Xbox live
Xbox live headset
hard drive (any size)
VGA cable so I can hook it up to my computer monitor

Any help I can get would be awesome :)

as far as i know, there is no way to gaurentee 100% it will be a jasper, am i wrong on this? 12 months of live, check the deals and trading board, i saw someone on the trading forum selling them for 30 bucks. headset, thats also look on the trading board, alot of people have them, i have an extra but i am keeping it as a backup because my old one has been acting loopy. hard drive, check circuitcity to see if you can luckily find one, if not, i have seen alot of people on here with 20 gig hd's as well. vga cables, i dont know, lol. thats my opinion anyway

are the jaspers really that much better? because i just recently got a new 360 (old one was acting up) i just got the pro because i wanted the biger hard drive.

Get Your Xbox Live subscription THIS WEEK at Toys R Us. $30 for 13 months. Normally the best you can get is about $40 online.

[quote name='ajm1240']Get Your Xbox Live subscription THIS WEEK at Toys R Us. $30 for 13 months. Normally the best you can get is about $40 online.[/quote]
Online or in-store?

bread's done
Back