Xbox 360 Arcade Console (HDMI) $119.99 Shipped

Tubaker

CAGiversary!
As a result of purchasing a new laptop, something has to go. This is my backup Arcade console. I MAYBE watched about 10 hours of DVD's on it, and played about 4 hours of video games. Ive had it for maybe a year. Smoke free home, ect. Any questions send me a PM. It has the HDMI port.

*I realize I do not have any feedback, but I have tons of trades on TGZ and eBay. For those asking "Why dont you just put it on those sites then" my answer would be that there are probly more users on here than TGZ, and eBay is so hammered with 360 listings that I like my chances better on here.

I dont have a PS3, so nothing on your list really interests me. I also have a DS lite for sale though, so if you'd be willing, I would sell you:

Xbox 360 Arcade with power supply
DS Lite Black with stylus, power supply, and Elite Beat Agents.I'll also give you a DS Wifi adapter if I can find it.. I was never able to get it to work, but maybe you could.

Both are in great condition, like I said, rarely used the 360, and only used the DS to play through Pokemon Pearl.

All for $200 shipped. Let me know.

bread's done
Back