Xbox 360 At Walmart on Sunday

XymerFF

CAGiversary!
Just to let everyone know that Walmart is planning on selling more 360's Sunday morning. It is in their ad. I work at the Lacey, WA store abd all were gonna have is 8 premiums and 8 core sytems, but we also have 8 more premium systems coming in next week sometime. My boss got an email asking him to hold the systems until Sunday morning. So most likely most Walmarts are doing the same thing. BTW check when they open, because some Walmarts will be open to sell them at midnight Sunday night and some will be closed til sometime the next morning. The Lacey, WA store will open up at 6am Sunday morning, and will sell them then. I am the one going to be selling them, too. So I will see you Sunday morning bright and early.

Thats good news, I was wondering why when I talked to the guy at Wal-Mart today he took so long to check to see if they had some in only to come back and tell me to check back on Sunday.

Oh well, I'll be playing on my 360 come Sunday anyway. I bit the bullet and picked one up on eBay. Got a Core system for $350 shipped (overnight shipping) I really wanted one for New Years and to play DoA4 as soon as I get it. I would have liked to have gotten a Premium system, but I setted for a Core. Go fig the second I order one I find out about a deal coming up.

[quote name='CapAmerica']Thats good news, I was wondering why when I talked to the guy at Wal-Mart today he took so long to check to see if they had some in only to come back and tell me to check back on Sunday.

Oh well, I'll be playing on my 360 come Sunday anyway. I bit the bullet and picked one up on eBay. Got a Core system for $350 shipped (overnight shipping) I really wanted one for New Years and to play DoA4 as soon as I get it. I would have liked to have gotten a Premium system, but I setted for a Core. Go fig the second I order one I find out about a deal coming up.[/QUOTE]

$350 shipped overnight is a great deal. the guy probably lost money on it.

I would guess he paid $350 PLUS overnight shipping. they amount you win the auction on ebay doesnt include the shipping. so he probabaly meant he won it for $350 plus shipping

This is not a rumor. My friend, who works at a local Wal-Mart, told me about this over a week ago. They put out a new flyer with the 360 plastered all over the cover, which goes into effect on the 1st, and they didn't want to not have any in stock for that day, so they ALL have been sitting on them for a week or two. No idea how many each store has, but every single one should have them for sell on opening on the 1st, unless employees snatch them up before they hit the floor.

[quote name='clueless']I would guess he paid $350 PLUS overnight shipping. they amount you win the auction on ebay doesnt include the shipping. so he probabaly meant he won it for $350 plus shipping[/QUOTE]

No, It was $350 with shipping.

Do you guys think I could just get there when they open up and get one or am I going to have to get there hours in advance?

[quote name='kleptoix']i saw a sign that said 360 will be on sale 12:01am on the 31st in Long Island NY wal-mart.[/QUOTE]

Which one?

Jut wanted to give thanks to OP, if not for his thread and CAG this sale would of slipped under my radar. I just got back from my local wal-mart and scored a core for a total of $317. There was a small line when I got there of people waiting. I got the second to last one. According to the manager they had 6 premium and and 9 core. When I saw the line I thought I was screwed, but I lucked out. This is a great way to start the new year. Thanks XymerFF

bread's done
Back