Xbox 360 Auction

deekayex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
What's a fair price for the following package:

Xbox 360 Premium System w/ 20 GB HDD, wireless controller, etc. (like-new condition, purchased August 2006, under Microsoft's 2-year extended warranty & RROD warranty until August 2009, original packaging)
Play & Charge Kit (no packaging)
Microsoft VGA Cable (no packaging)
Bioshock
Gears of War (disc only)
Viva Pinata

[quote name='deekayex']What's a fair price for the following package:

Xbox 360 Premium System w/ 20 GB HDD, wireless controller, etc. (like-new condition, purchased August 2006, under Microsoft's 2-year extended warranty & RROD warranty until August 2009, original packaging)
Play & Charge Kit (no packaging)
Microsoft VGA Cable (no packaging)
Bioshock
Gears of War (disc only)
Viva Pinata[/quote]
More than likely it will sell for around 280-300. (Including your shipping charge.)

Start it at 50.00 or a lower price to attract bidders. Chances are you will get more bidders if it's starting bid is 50 then 280 .. If you have a good feedback, and accept paypal .. then there should be NO reason why anyone eBay buyer will let that auction go for less than 250.

• 360 System w/Wired Controller - $180 - 10/19/06 (surely much less now)
  • 360 System w/Wireless Controller (no HD) - $150 - 9/11/07
Pulled from above posters link.

I traded in a 360 around Thanksgiving time in 2006 .. w/ a wireless controller & a 20 GB HD .. and I recieved I believe 140 in cash maybe a little higher but not by much. Trade in values will be like so much % more.

I'd sell it on eBay .. probally make the most money back on it.

I searched completed listings, xbox 360 premium .. and you can see most of these sold for around 250.00, that is w/o a game.

Link here: http://video-games.search-completed.ebay.com/Xbox-360-premium_Systems_W0QQcatrefZC5QQdfspZ1QQfbdZ1QQfclZ3QQfisZ2QQflocZ1QQfposZ45506QQfromZR14QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfssZ0QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsaaffZafdefaultQQsabfmtsZ0QQsacatZ62054QQsacqyopZgeQQsacurZ0QQsadisZ200QQsaobfmtsZexsifQQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ0QQsaslopZ1QQsofocusZbsQQsorefinesearchZ1

I would sale Bioshock seperately, probally make more money on it seperately than if it was included in the 360 bundle.

Then again, if you do sell it seperately, let me know as I have an eBay account! :D

I've noticed that a lot of the Xbox 360 auctions have been won by bidders with 0 feedback. How do I protect myself from a paypal chargeback?

I sold my 360 a while back, and for 2 times, a 0 feedback person bidded and obviously didn't pay. I just put a buyer requirement to have more than 5 feedback, otherwise they would have to email me before I let them bid. Good luck to you, try craigslist too to save the hassle of shipping a large box and $10-20 in fees.

I honestly dont see you getting 270+ for it. Disc only gears, Bioshock which has been on sale numerous times, and Viva is hella cheap either at 29.99 or 19.99.

Its dangerous to buy a 360 on ebay *cough chrono cough*

Not saying yours is, but still.

Id say more in the 240ish range. Charge 25 for shipping UPS ground 1-6 days. Offer insurance, and in the return category put 7 days, buyer must be contacted. That way you are covered.

But after paypal fees/ebay, if the bidding ends at 240, + 25 shipping, 265-paypal/ebay fees/shipping = 230ish, maybe a little lower, i havent done the math on ebay for a while.

Id rather go the craiglist route personally, maybe you can swap it for a ps3 or something else you want.. ipod video.. anything really, but craiglist odds are youll get more for it.

Good luck, hopefully that helps.

How do I set a requirement for minimum bidder feedback score on an auction? And why do you suggest that I allow the buyer to return the item within 7 days? What if they send me back their own broken 360?

If anyone here wants it for $250 + shipping, let me know. I can take pictures if necessary.

bread's done
Back