Xbox 360 Battle Fantasia 7.00 Amazon

Did this out on the Playstation network for the US? Is it better than the 360 version? I thought i heard that it may have improvements

[quote name='Japakneez']Did this out on the Playstation network for the US? Is it better than the 360 version? I thought i heard that it may have improvements[/QUOTE]

No improvements I can see. The only thing that disappoints me it is PSN exclusive. Would have rather had a hard copy.

[quote name='Nipponicchizer0']No improvements I can see. The only thing that disappoints me it is PSN exclusive. Would have rather had a hard copy.[/QUOTE]

It was a disc release in Europe and Japan/

There nothing great about this game yet I still love it. I dont know why, it doesnt do anything particularly great. I own it on X360, PSN, and I own a hard copy for PS3 that is the Asian version. Guilty pleasure I guess. For roughly $10 give it a try.

i ordered this game from this amazon 3rd party vendor for $10.99 total ....i ordered the game on 9/9 and got it on 9/11. so they ship really quick. as far as the game goes...i dont think ill be playing it much.

The game isn't bad- it's by Ark, the same people who make the Guilty Gear and Blazblue games. If you're really into the whole 3D characters on a 2D plane a la (Super) Street Fighter IV, it's a good game to keep on the side. But if you're looking for the best fighter out that isn't SSFIV, get Blazblue: Continuum Shift. I prefer it MUCH over SSFIV.

[quote name='Guerrilla']Shipping = fail. Try harder next time.[/QUOTE]

Dont be an asshole next time either.

If all anyone did was badmouth people for posting deals eventually people would get tired of just hearing shit like yours and stop posting stuff, and well that defeats the whole purpose of this site. If you dont like the deal then shut your cake hole and go on. Just because you can act like a horses ass doesnt mean you have to.

[quote name='gargus']Dont be an asshole next time either.

If all anyone did was badmouth people for posting deals eventually people would get tired of just hearing shit like yours and stop posting stuff, and well that defeats the whole purpose of this site. If you dont like the deal then shut your cake hole and go on. Just because you can act like a horses ass doesnt mean you have to.[/QUOTE]

this, i'm always suprised when people seem to insult the OP who took the time to point out a deal, take it easy folks

I will personally vouch this as a decent quirky fighter. Some character might be a bit overpowered)looking at you donvavle) but for about $10 it'll keep you entertain for a while.

No matter how bad a game is, there's always a bunch of people who try and sell it.

I like the one post where someone said that this game is a 'guilty pleasure'.
That's fine. I can respect that. Some people may find that. But objectively, the quality of this game is BAAAAAAAD.
Most who buy it will not enjoy it.

I mean, I like Two Worlds, but its a terrible game.

That being said, I appreciate when people post ANY deals and let the users decide. Except for the Blue Dragon and Dark Sector deals. Those people I hate.

[quote name='unclenebber']No matter how bad a game is, there's always a bunch of people who try and sell it.

I like the one post where someone said that this game is a 'guilty pleasure'.
That's fine. I can respect that. Some people may find that. But objectively, the quality of this game is BAAAAAAAD.
Most who buy it will not enjoy it.

I mean, I like Two Worlds, but its a terrible game.

That being said, I appreciate when people post ANY deals and let the users decide. Except for the Blue Dragon and Dark Sector deals. Those people I hate.[/QUOTE]

Dude, this game isn't bad. In terms of complexity it's no Street Fighter, but on a recreational level, especially with others to play with, it's a fun way to pass the time. I don't understand what you think is so bad about it. How about elaborating a little bit?

And hold on a minute- you hate PEOPLE for posting deals on games you don't want? I hope that's sarcasm. Besides, when have you EVER been FORCED to buy a game because someone posted a deal on it? You imply you have when you say "and let the users decide."

[quote name='gargus']Dont be an asshole next time either.

If all anyone did was badmouth people for posting deals eventually people would get tired of just hearing shit like yours and stop posting stuff, and well that defeats the whole purpose of this site. If you dont like the deal then shut your cake hole and go on. Just because you can act like a horses ass doesnt mean you have to.[/QUOTE]
Then the OP needs to try harder next time. The title and message didn't include shipping or that it was from Amazon Marketplace, not Amazon itself as suggested (which would be prime eligible). Since the poster is a 2008 veteran, we expect more from that. Everyone was correcting him because his postingl was less than helpful. We're helping him with tough love. ;)

And might I add: pot kettle black! :booty:

On topic: game is decent. Not the best fighter by an means, but eh- interesting approach and something different. I'd say it's worth the money.

For a 10 dollar fighter thats not bad, I bought this a few months ago for $15 on newegg and I didnt mind this game. Its not the most amazing fighter in the world and its fairly different from most Ive played. But for a decent fighter, its easily worth $10. If you are remotely curious about it, like fighting games and want to try out something new thats cheap, Id recommend it.

[quote name='Billy Jean']For a 10 dollar fighter thats not bad, I bought this a few months ago for $15 on newegg and I didnt mind this game. Its not the most amazing fighter in the world and its fairly different from most Ive played. But for a decent fighter, its easily worth $10. If you are remotely curious about it, like fighting games and want to try out something new thats cheap, Id recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Got this for $10 last christmas and I think its an okay fighter. Pretty fun with friends. Def worth $10 if you like fighting games. Its not Blazblue, but then again what is, lol.

For $11, it's a good deal. Like everyone else said, it's not the best 2D fighter out there but well worth a couple hours of playtime.

bread's done
Back