XBox 360 Black Wireless Controller, $ 17.95

I ordered the Xbox controller, I was excited to get such a good deal but as many people know when something is to great of a deal its to good to be true so I ordered it last week and still haven't received it and emailed the guy twice and still haven't got a response posted dispute on paypal and haven't received a refund
Don't Buy From him

[quote name='hudster']I ordered the Xbox controller, I was excited to get such a good deal but as many people know when something is to great of a deal its to good to be true so I ordered it last week and still haven't received it and emailed the guy twice and still haven't got a response posted dispute on paypal and haven't received a refund
Don't Buy From him[/QUOTE]

All of the XBox 360 controller purchases were mailed out earlier this week. You should receive yours any day now.

Nice price and would buy one but never again will i buy a MS wireless controller used. There are to many ways to temp fix these controllers so they break in a few days or a month or 2 later. I suggest google searching how to temp fix these. I also bought some not from this seller but ebay and so many are loose as hell but work fine.

I am only commenting on buying used ms controllers in general not just one place.

bread's done
Back