XBox 360 Bundle 454.99 at Costco

pretty solid deal, make it even better since Costco has a great exchange/return policy

not sure how much an extra controller costs, but ive seen PGR 3 and the play and charge kit for $20 each.

That pack is really old, I bought it on launch for $479.99. At the time it was really a great deal because PGR3 was 50 bucks. The premium 360 included in my bundle also came with a media remote but since that was a limited run I doubt the bundles in stores now would have them.

Well a wireless controller is $50 by it self, but I rather go with the 12% overstock deal.
But if you really want to buy it at a store, not to mention the 'warranty' you could call it costo gives you, it's not a bad deal. Although you have to pay tax on it. That's like an extra $28.

yeah, the costco bundle needs to be redone since you can find PGR3 for $20-$30 now. I think online they have a bundle that doesn't have a game.

It reakky isn't that bad of a deal. And like mentioned, Costco has one insane return policy. Your box is pretty much life (of costco) guarantee. Though I would wait for an official price drop though, since costco will probably drop their price also.

Is there going to be a price drop? I've heard of a core system bundle w/ PGR3, but who wants that crap?

I would wait for them to redo their bundle, but I've seen those bundles sitting out there for a long time already.

Maybe they'll redo them when it comes closer to the holiday season.

[quote name='rly723']pretty solid deal, make it even better since Costco has a great exchange/return policy

not sure how much an extra controller costs, but ive seen PGR 3 and the play and charge kit for $20 each.[/QUOTE]

yeah thats what makes it a no deal.

Deal, or no deal?

No deal

Costco has a new bundle now. Basically it’s the same as the last one (Xbox 360 Premium, extra wireless controller, play and charge kit) for $475, but now it has Xbox Live Unplugged Volume 1 instead of PGR3.

I really want to get a 360, and I really want to get it at Costco (the return policy makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside), but this deal just needs to be a little sweeter.

Don't know how long it'll take them to do another $20 off after putting out this new package. But I feel pretty good about the original PGR package for $455 that I took advantage of last month. The more I hear about malfunctioning 360's, the better that deal gets. Heck, I'd probably pull the trigger on this new deal if I hadn't already just for their return policy.

costco also has one of the best rebate program around. But like other said, this isnt a really great deal.

I think the deal at samsclub is good you get the premium system extra wireless and charge and play for $449.99. Might not sound that great but there warranty is great. a 3year is only 39.99. They don't hassle about there warranty they dont make you send it in they just give you a new one. Ofcourse i shop there alot for other things. There is a yearly membership fee. For electronics I try to make all my purchases there if they have it, I even bought an ipod there and a hdtv. There prices are cheaper then bb, cc etc... all the hdtv's i looked at there where 100-200 cheaper then other places plus add in the cheaper no hassle warranty . There games are not to cheap there though.

Sorry to get off topic but i don't see to many talk about samsclub on here.

Costco rocks. I've returned mine twice because of issues and both times they cheerfully gave me my money back.

Sam's told me that I had to return it to MSFT and they would not honor their return policy. Shocked me because normally they take back anything. One of my friends in Atlanta had the same thing with his Sam's.

If you want the warranty, Costco is the way to go in my opinion.

bread's done
Back