Xbox 360 Bundle w/free Burnout Revenge or Moto GP @ Wal-Mart (Walmart exclusive)

Yes, I have seen this too. It's the premium for what I believe is the same price because they do not have any others. Its in the same white box with a huge sticker in the corner that says BURNOUT Included.

It is the official MS bundle.

I work at walmart and that is what one of our electronics associates told me.

Hopefully, he is correct.

If so you will see it everywhere shortly.

That being said, BUY IT NOW!

If a free copy of Burnout Reven ge doesn't sway then there is no hope for you.lol

I am pretty sure I saw this same bundle recently at CC. I know I saw the bundle somewhere, and I never go to WallyWorld.

EDIT: Nevermind. I saw something different listed at $499.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5301023

Here is some weird text underneath it:

Features & Specifications

HD games. Movies. Music. Photos. Friends - get set to surround yourself. This exciting Xbox 360 bundle features the Xbox 360 Premium System with one additional wireless controller, a game of your choice and a Bonus LIVE 12 Month Gold Card. Simply click below to customize your order now!

I don't see where to click......

Burnout Revenge is one of my favorite games on the 360. I thought I would enjoy PGR3 more, although that game bored me to death. Couldn't believe all the whiners online with that game.

So did I just make a mistake by going with the Amazon.com deal with the free game? Looks like this bundle comes with a free controller and free game???

To whoever has actually seen this in their stores, did the package show 2 wireless controllers, or was it just the one? On the website it says it comes with an additional controller, but it seems too good to be true.

[quote name='jeff0514']So did I just make a mistake by going with the Amazon.com deal with the free game? Looks like this bundle comes with a free controller and free game???[/quote]
Seems unlikely...I bet it's an error. We shall see though.
The text that reads "This exciting Xbox 360 bundle features the Xbox 360 Premium System with one additional wireless controller, a game of your choice and a Bonus LIVE 12 Month Gold Card. Simply click below to customize your order now!" makes me think this was part of an older bundle where you didn't actually get the game and extra controller for free.

I've emailed my contacts at Walmart to see what the story is.

That deal is incredible if legit. I'm going to wait a little bit to make sure before I checkout...

Xbox 360 Premium + Burnout + 12 Months Xbox Live, possibly with one additional game?

I'm more than tempted to take advantage of this ... but more than likely I'll get jacked by sales tax (8.25%), so I'll wait it out and see if another 360 special drops in. I'll miss the Amazon deal by one or two days, but that's no fault of mine.

Edit: tried it ... $33 sales tax ... which makes this a no go. I'll stick with Buy.com and Google Checkout as their deal has been extended until the 6th of November.

[quote name='Will']Was it with the core or premium system? How much was it?[/quote]

Very cool HIM sig! Just had to mention that.

Edit- Pickle, what's with the new sh#t.

Alright, I just got off the phone with someone from Wal-Mart.com. After being put on hold three times, they told me that it's a site error...

...however, in a very good way. They said that the error is that it does not let me choose the additional "game of my choice," NOT that it is a typo, and that they will email me to tell me when I can place the order. I'll keep CAG updated if that actually happens.

That's pretty sweet. I'll have to jump on that. If they use the same Game selection as the $509 version I cant see anything I really (maybe dead rising) want but you can choose madden 07, that makes the expensive bundle kinda pointless

It is the November TAB sheet you will all get in the mail.

You have a choice actually of Burnout:Revenge or MotoGP '06 included with the bundle if you store recieved both sets like mine did.

Not an official MS bundle but a WM only thing.

[quote name='DX']It is the November TAB sheet you will all get in the mail.

You have a choice actually of Burnout:Revenge or MotoGP '06 included with the bundle if you store recieved both sets like mine did.

Not an official MS bundle but a WM only thing.[/QUOTE]

And it includes the extra controller + year of Xbox Live?

[quote name='Gamerguy']And it includes the extra controller + year of Xbox Live?[/QUOTE]

NO, just the game.

Wait I have pics...

100_0147_147.jpg

100_0146_146.jpg

100_0145_145.jpg

And just for kicks:

100_0115_115.jpg

Hmm what's better, this or the overstock deal...not sure what to do. $355 or so for Overstock with no game, $420 with tax for the walmart deal.

[quote name='evanl85']Hmm what's better, this or the overstock deal...not sure what to do. $355 or so for Overstock with no game, $420 with tax for the walmart deal.[/QUOTE]

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200106

Burnout is only $30. Overstock without a doubt. I'm still going to hope that WalMart.com will honor their error for me because I called...fat chance XD

I saw this in the case at Wal*Mart yesterday .
wal360.jpg

The Burnout is printed on the the box it is not a sticker .
I'm not certain of the price but I think it was $399.xx .

Wal3602.jpg

Maybe this is not supposed to be out yet .
Could be their Black Friday deal that some employee opened the wrong box when restocking .

Anyone have any info ?

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']$60 bucks for FF XII? Is that supposed to be the collector's edition?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's got to be wrong, FFXII regular edition should only be $50. Only Gamestop/EB has the $60 version.

Anyway, it looks like the bundled game is a Walmart exclusive. This is very disappointing since I really want to buy my 360 at Price Club for the warranty. I'm hoping if I do get my PS3 preorder that I can resell it high enough to buy a 360 and a PS3 way later down the road.

Hey thanks fo r the pics, DX. I posted them at GA to spread to h elp spread the word. Has a n yone posted this info at teamxbox.com yet ?

I can confirm this. I saw it today. It's the Premium package with just a little sticker, or what looks like a sticker, saying free Burnout with a kind of circle picture of the cover art. It was sitting next to 360s with no game. Hmmm . . . I wonder which one I would buy if I wanted a 360?

For this deal I may have to catch up with an old friend that still works at wal-mart and get them to buy it with their discount for me.

man that sounds sweet, too bad i'll never buy another system from wally world again. I got my first 360 there and I took it back to exchange, the second one did the same thing.... :(

If there is no 12 month card then I am happy with the walmart deal.

Why does its website say else wise though?

The website does not say otherwise but on the website there is another package that is $509 and comes with madden 07 or another game and 12 months of XBL but that ones $509 not $399 like this deal and its not a black friday deal either it's in the sunday ads today.

I went to a non-supercenter WM to buy the burnout bundle but they didnt have it and the dept manager said they didnt get the bundles and most likely wont. Supposedly a supercenter thing only yet they had the piece of the ad taped up on the game cases. So I asked why they advertised it if they wont be getting it? So basically I told them it makes no sense for me to set foot in that walmart again if they dont get everything in the ads.

Was there any mention of the 360 with Call of Duty 2 as a pack in game. I saw that along with the Moto GP and Burnout pack in versions at the Wal Mart in Boonton, NJ.

bread's done
Back