Xbox 360 Bundles $1000 available now at Amazon

Whomever came up with the idea of "Bundles" needs to be pistol-whipped. $1k for a core system and games is too steep for me.

[quote name='dragonjud']Can you please modify your title to say 'Ridiculous 360 bundle' available at amazon...[/QUOTE]

LOL $999

[quote name='dragonjud']Can you please modify your title to say 'Ridiculous 360 bundle' available at amazon...[/QUOTE]

I never said it was a good deal, but can you find it anywhere else for cheaper?
10 games=$500-600 on ebay
Core System=$500-600 on ebay

It's about at par with the market right now, but they have been available for about an hour without selling out, so you do the math.

What a fucking joke. MS shouldn't allow this - most consumers just don't want all that extra shit and it just makes me not want one at all (unless of course I can find an unbundled premium system... I'm pathetic).

[quote name='javeryh']What a fucking joke. MS shouldn't allow this - most consumers just don't want all that extra shit and it just makes me not want one at all (unless of course I can find an unbundled premium system... I'm pathetic).[/QUOTE]
No, counselor, you're a CAG. :D

[quote name='Flamegames']Wow someone hijacked my title. Sweet![/QUOTE]Not hijacked, clarified.

Not that I wouldn't be happy to take the commission on this $1000 purchase, but I would really suggest holding off until you can just pick up one with no bundle.

There aren't going to be very many games released in the next few months:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/

First time I've seen one of these threads where it's not sold out by the time I read it.

::Old guy standing outside the warehouse on The Simpsons voice:: "THE DREAM IS OVER. SHUT 'ER DOWN BOYS."

[quote name='OGHowie']I have a feeling after Xmas a crap load of people will be returning unopened Xbox 360 games with no receipt.[/QUOTE]

To Walmart, I expect - they are the only ones who will take it without a receipt, right?

bread's done
Back