xbox 360 controller [use general ?'s thread above pls]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicerion

CAGiversary!
So i won one of those wireless controllers off of the live search club thing that comes with the pc adapter. Can i use this with my xbox 360 because i seem to be having problems, its not recognizing the system or something. Any insight? I may just be stupid and never read the instructions so maybe it can't work with the xbox, but i feel like thats retarded. Thanks

[quote name='Dicerion']So i won one of those wireless controllers off of the live search club thing that comes with the pc adapter. Can i use this with my xbox 360 because i seem to be having problems, its not recognizing the system or something. Any insight? I may just be stupid and never read the instructions so maybe it can't work with the xbox, but i feel like thats retarded. Thanks[/quote]

Yes, these controllers work with the 360. Did you sync it to your system? The first time you use a wireless controller with your system, you hav to push the small button on the 360 and the small button on the front of the controller Hopefully that will do the trick for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back