xbox 360 core $230

[quote name='vherub']I wouldn't expect great home delivery service from home appliances, and the instore experience can be a bit of a hard sell.
But they are a legitimate business with a large store presence in the New York/New Jersey area.[/quote]

Yeah, I know they're pretty big, at least here in NYC, so its definitely safe buying from them. I'm sure even Cheapy knows the place.

[quote name='Bojizzle']so are these new?...

Cause those aren't...[/QUOTE]

Not sealed/new, but basically so. May have been a return, might have been a stockboy with sloppy hands and a boxcutter. The first one lists only damage to the outer box. Everything from warehousedeals is marked as used, but it's not like they're trade-ins.

I got a PS3 remote from there that mentioned cosmetic blemishes. Item was pristine, but missing batteries.

MjC

I didn't realize the arcade units had hdmi outputs. Might need pick one of these up for hi-def. Should be able to use my old harddrive and sell my old core for cheap.

[quote name='burningrom2']this is a damn good deal, now do i buy this at $246 after tax or get a pro off amazon for $300 no tax?[/QUOTE]

I would go for the BRAND NEW Xbox Premium 20GB. Without the hard drive, I see little reason to own a 360 because HD-DVD is dead so the 360 is now a pure gaming machine. If you want to game, being able to download maps, arcade games, demos and generally experience Live is a must!

Unless you plan to shell out $100 for the 3-month Live service + 60GB hard drive, then you might as well buy the 60GB Pro bundle. In many cases, 20GB is enough though and a year from now, we will get 120GB drives for $100!!!

That is of course personal opinion though.

bread's done
Back