Xbox 360 Core + Project Gotham Racing 3 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMGAM007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm looking to sell my Xbox 360 and PGR3. I played it twice, once for 30minutes the day of and then an hour after the fact. Haven't played it anymore as of not willing to pay that $40 for a memory card when a hard drive should be $100 but is like $150-200 on ebay. Only looking to sell unless trade is $350cash plus trade. I need more than my money because I waited at walmart to 15hours(9am) Will not part out unless more than retail for PGR3(but why do that?)

[quote name='GAMGAM007']"Only looking to sell unless trade is $350cash plus trade"[/QUOTE]
You're not going to get that kind of money here. This place is called "Cheap Ass Gamer" for a reason.

[quote name='GAMGAM007']I was thinking $550 as most on ebay were going $600+ core only and I saw a used one with one game juust go for $750[/QUOTE]

then good to ebay then ur not getting 550 here

You would think having been a member of the CAG community for 7 months, you would know that the majority of us here just don't want to pay that much.

Sure, you waited in the cold, but don't bring Ebay prices to CAG and expect not to get flamed for it. It defeats the nature of CAG and is an insult to its members.

[quote name='GAMGAM007']Ebay prices are more but thanmks for all the crapping.[/QUOTE]

Well now you know what to do with your core XB360... put,.. it.. on... ebay

Sorry but I wouln't pay more then $300+shipping for it. Its just retarded to pay more when a brand new one retails for $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back