Xbox 360 Deal of the Week: Bionic Commando Rearmed 400 points

Talus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Major Nelson announced the 400 MS ($5) price point yesterday on his blog for Capcom's Bionic Commando Rearmed. That's 50% off for those keeping track.

Even though the Marvel Ultimate Alliance ad was still up, this deal still worked for me yesterday.

Keep the great Deals of the Week coming!!!

DLed this last night. Looks awesome. Bionic Commando is one of the only games I ever legitimately completed on the NES, so I'm really looking forward to working my way through this souped-up version.

Microsoft HAS to be noticing which Deals of the Week are getting all the buzz, right? Hopefully that means more LIVE Arcade discounts, and less expansion packs for old games.

Does it work to buy this on xbox.com during the week its on sale, then download it at another point in time for the 400 points? I can't connect my 360 to the internet this week...

Yeah, I played the hell outta this game on the NES when it first came out. I so wanted to buy Rearmed at release, but $10 seemed steep at the time, then I forgot about it. At $5, it's a no brainer!!

@Spades22 Yeah, you can buy through xbox.com now and download it to your console later. Once you buy it either on xbox.com or through your console, that XBLA is tied to your account. You can delete it and re-download it as many times as you want and on any Xbox 360 console you want so long as you're logged into your Xbox Live account.

Sweet, will probably buy it soon then. Played the demo awhile back but the price seemed too high. 400 points is about as cheap as it gets on XBLA

[quote name='Spades22']Sweet, will probably buy it soon then. Played the demo awhile back but the price seemed too high. 400 points is about as cheap as it gets on XBLA[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? 800 points is a huge bargain for all the content this game has. 400 is even better.

Thanks for the heads up! Definately going to grab this! The original was one of my all time NES favorite's so I'll be checking out this revamped version for sure.

Is the deal for gold members only? On xbox.com, it still shows the price as 800 pts.
If it is for gold members only, if I use a 48 hour code will I be able to buy it?

I'm not sure about the 48 hour codes but I know the 1 month codes worked because I used it yesterday in order to get this game.

Deals of the Week are for Gold members only, unfortunately.

I guess MS is trying to use this as a way to increase interest in both XBLA games and Gold memberships.

Thanks much, Talus. I wasn't really interested in the game at 800 points, but this here deal had me reconsider. It's actually really fun--but since I saved $6, I'm still glad I held off initially.

have for pc think about getting it. heard about retro outfit code you get for new BC when you both games for 360. look up about code what you had to for it to work.the retro code made me decided to get it. bought it Monday and after few tries it work. now playing BC with retro look:D best $5 I ever spent.

bread's done
Back