Xbox 360 Deals at Dell

a02padilla

CAG Veteran
Xbox 360 Arcade on sell for $174.99. Also the elite is of course $299.99.
But using the coupon code 1SC0KPSK$BN10J you can get it for 10% off. And if you have a dell Preferred account you can get an additional 3% off making it about $261.00 without taxes. Not a bad deal.:cool:

Dell might cancel your order so you guys know. I bought Halo 3 Legendary off of it last week and they canceled it just a few days ago.

[quote name='CyReN']Dell might cancel your order so you guys know. I bought Halo 3 Legendary off of it last week and they canceled it just a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

But that was Halo 3 LE, which Dell probably over-sold, and it's not made anymore (obviously).

I can't see Dell canceling orders on the 360 consoles; it's not like any of these are in low supply; and well, they're all still in mass production.

[quote name='romeogbs19']But that was Halo 3 LE, which Dell probably over-sold, and it's not made anymore (obviously).

I can't see Dell canceling orders on the 360 consoles; it's not like any of these are in low supply; and well, they're all still in mass production.[/QUOTE]

Everyone that ordered it on here got it canceled from the looks of it, either way I won't buy my games anymore from them if they are going to screw with me for about a week.

[quote name='CyReN']Dell might cancel your order so you guys know. I bought Halo 3 Legendary off of it last week and they canceled it just a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='romeogbs19']But that was Halo 3 LE, which Dell probably over-sold, and it's not made anymore (obviously).

I can't see Dell canceling orders on the 360 consoles; it's not like any of these are in low supply; and well, they're all still in mass production.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CyReN']Everyone that ordered it on here got it canceled from the looks of it, either way I won't buy my games anymore from them if they are going to screw with me for about a week.[/QUOTE]

CAGs have been buying stuff (especially consoles) from Dell when they have these coupons for awhile with little to no issue. As the other poster said, they obviously screwed up on the Halo Legendary Edition orders. It happens to the best of companies. I know it certainly wouldn't keep me from getting a good deal on something.

[quote name='a02padilla']Yeah it does stack. Just ordered mine last night and I got free shipping.[/QUOTE]
Are you sure.

[quote name='a02padilla']Yeah it does stack. Just ordered mine last night and I got free shipping.[/QUOTE]
What did your total come out to? You said you weren't sure if it stacks.

I ordered the Arcade on Thursday (didn't even know it was a CAGworthy deal), and it shipped on Saturday. I don't know how much business this will bring them, but I will have a backup 360 on Tuesday.

Praise Jeebus!

bread's done
Back