Xbox 360 deals

jab1235

CAGiversary!
I know the new consoles are just around corner but my xbox is starting to give in. It's incredibly loud, takes for ever to start up, looses sync with my controller every once and a while, and I'm also pretty sure it's scratching my discs pretty badly.

I can hold off buying one for a little while, but I'd rather get one sooner then later. I'd prefer a 250gb model and don't really care if it comes bundled with anything or not, just whatever is cheapest. I don't want a refurbished model either, i want a brand new one.

I have an old 20gb model so I also need something to transfer my data between the two. I'd rather not get the chord because it's expensive so are there any other options (I think I read you can do it with a USB). The only issue is I think I read some stuff about people's data getting corrupted, and I'd like to avoid that at all costs, so which ever method is the safest is what I'd prefer.

[quote name='jab1235']I know the new consoles are just around corner but my xbox is starting to give in. It's incredibly loud, takes for ever to start up, looses sync with my controller every once and a while, and I'm also pretty sure it's scratching my discs pretty badly.

I can hold off buying one for a little while, but I'd rather get one sooner then later. I'd prefer a 250gb model and don't really care if it comes bundled with anything or not, just whatever is cheapest. I don't want a refurbished model either, i want a brand new one.

I have an old 20gb model so I also need something to transfer my data between the two. I'd rather not get the chord because it's expensive so are there any other options (I think I read you can do it with a USB). The only issue is I think I read some stuff about people's data getting corrupted, and I'd like to avoid that at all costs, so which ever method is the safest is what I'd prefer.[/QUOTE]

There are no deals. Why not buy it now at any store since you want it brand new? U can use a usb drive to transfer your data to the new console, but just use a good brand usb drive.
I would offer u my xbox, but its used. I got it during father's day and barely use it.

Wasn't there a deal a couple days ago at best buy for the Darksider 2/Arkham City 250GB bundle for $250? That's the best I've seen for a while, so you may be stuck waiting. I was going to suggest cowboom, but if you only want new I guess that won't work.

Sorry, seems your out of luck at the moment:cry:

I'm sure the prices will drop after the new console is announced later this month. If you want it new, that is a lot harder to find a deal with.

bread's done
Back