Xbox 360 Deals

Sephiroth1089

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My Xbox 360 just died, one of the original pro models. I was thinking about either fixing it with the xclamp method or buying one of the newer S models. I just had some questions about it. Does the S model suffer from any problems like over heating like the original? Would it be better to get a 250 gb with the system bundle or should I buy that seperately (I've been using an upgraded 250gb hard drive). Also I have no use for a kinect at all so I dont need that. Also since the new Xbox 1 is coming out later this year, will the 360 drop in price drastically? I would ideally like to spend somewhere between 100 to 150 for the console with the hard drive which I know seems unrealistic.

[quote name='Sephiroth1089']My Xbox 360 just died, one of the original pro models. I was thinking about either fixing it with the xclamp method or buying one of the newer S models. I just had some questions about it. Does the S model suffer from any problems like over heating like the original? Would it be better to get a 250 gb with the system bundle or should I buy that seperately (I've been using an upgraded 250gb hard drive). Also I have no use for a kinect at all so I dont need that. Also since the new Xbox 1 is coming out later this year, will the 360 drop in price drastically? I would ideally like to spend somewhere between 100 to 150 for the console with the hard drive which I know seems unrealistic.[/QUOTE]

The slim is improved and does not overheat. It's built better.
$150 for a 250gb slim?

That is an unrealistic price range for that system.
Gamestop does carry the Slim version with a 250gb HDD used for $229.99. If you care about the info on your current HDD you can always buy a $20 cable to do a transfer.

Most GameStops (technically all, just depends on the manager I guess) offer a 7 day return on Accessories for a refund. You could technically return the cable after you use it for a refund, just tell them you "Didn't need it" and it should be no hassle. If you really wanna get out of there easily offer to exchange for a game or something, maybe put it towards a pre-order.

bread's done
Back