Xbox 360 Demos

karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I went to the marketplace to see what demo's were available and alot of the ones that are on www.xbox.com are not available. Am I looking in the wrong place or is there not a King Kong demo or a FIFA demo? I really want to try out King Kong but I cant find it. I was really hoping for a COD2 demo too...

The only demos for 360 games in the Marketplace right now are NFS: Most Wanted and NBA Live 06. I'm sure King Kong will show up shortly.

[quote name='Scorch']The only demos for 360 games in the Marketplace right now are NFS: Most Wanted and NBA Live 06. I'm sure King Kong will show up shortly.[/QUOTE]

Actually I saw a Kameo demo in the marketplace as well. I would have downloaded it but it was bit too big to fit on my 64 mb card.

Oh ok. I was just wondering because on the site it said aournd five were available, and I go in and I can only find two. I thought I was crazy.

[quote name='Scorch']The only demos for 360 games in the Marketplace right now are NFS: Most Wanted and NBA Live 06. I'm sure King Kong will show up shortly.[/quote
Did they take Kameo off or something? Now I feel even worse about not having one at launch (or now).

Whoops, sorry. Yeah, there's a Kameo demo there too.

However, all the cool kids bought SmashTV and Gauntlet through Live Arcade. 4 player co-op Gauntlet last night was awesome.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Smash TV wasn't available at launch, I just downloaded it today.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I think it came out Wednesday, that's when I got it. I can't believe they put that on there, and to make it sweeter, added multiplayer support. So freakin' awesome.

bread's done
Back