Xbox 360 Disc Read Error

kennistond

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I've recently noticed quite a lot of disc read errors in different games I've played on my Xbox including COD4 and Assassin's Creed.

I was thinking about sending it in for repair and if I do, is there a chance I'm going to recieve a Falcon chipped 360?

[quote name='kennistond']I think I'm going to send mine in to get fixed and hope for a new one.

I'll try and update the thread when it happens.[/quote]

hope for world peace and to end world hunger while you're at it...

[quote name='Malik112099']hope for world peace and to end world hunger while you're at it...[/quote]

Lol. By the way, Falcon's are just smaller CPU's, not GPU's. I am pretty sure they suck just as bad as the rest of the Xbox 360's. I am on my third one now (360, not falcon 360), but haven't even played that one much since I said screw it and got a PS3. Hopefully it works when I buy the next 360 exclusive game.

The next 360 or 720 that comes out better be backward compatible. Because it seems like all the 360s will be dead about 1 year after MS stops making them. Well I guess I should say 3 years after they stop making them since the red ring error gives you a 3 year warranty.

I really want to get a 360 soon but I keep seeing threads like this, and they scare me out of it. :(

[quote name='Dezuria']I really want to get a 360 soon but I keep seeing threads like this, and they scare me out of it. :([/quote]

just remember that the folks you are going to hear the most from are those with issues. those of us who have had no problems don't start threads stating as such.

I got that alot with an early pressing of R6: vegas. I had to replace the disc, even though it was scratchless.

FYI My launch day 360 is still kicking.

[quote name='daminion']just remember that the folks you are going to hear the most from are those with issues. those of us who have had no problems don't start threads stating as such.[/quote]
Also remember that all of us who have issues and start threads about them, started out as people who didn't have issues.

Dezuria, I've been through /three/ Xbox 360s. Two with bad DVD drives, one with the RROD. Even after my string of bad luck, I would still recommend that you get one.

bread's done
Back