Xbox 360 Elite 379.99 @ Bestbuy YMMV

Best Buy deals are, more often than not, YMMV, because it's up to the individual managers to do a lot of the random sales and clearances. Good luck finding this at your local stores!

This is YMMV but should be noted that the Xbox 360 Elite Bundles are on the "At-Risk Report" meaning that Best Buy will no longer be carrying those for much longer. Thus certain stores (depending on manager) will begin to lower the price to get rid of them rather then send them back to Microsoft for next to nothing.

do BB's price match between different stores?

I was unpleasantly surprised to hear WalMart didn't when they ahd that Eye of Judgment bundle sold out everywhere

[quote name='RyanM13579']do BB's price match between different stores?

I was unpleasantly surprised to hear WalMart didn't when they ahd that Eye of Judgment bundle sold out everywhere[/quote]
No, BB's clearance deals are regional

[quote name='NJMane']This is YMMV but should be noted that the Xbox 360 Elite Bundles are on the "At-Risk Report" meaning that Best Buy will no longer be carrying those for much longer. Thus certain stores (depending on manager) will begin to lower the price to get rid of them rather then send them back to Microsoft for next to nothing.[/quote]
Why is the Elite at risk?

[quote name='eau']Why is the Elite at risk?[/QUOTE]

Probably a new game bundle. Forza2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance are very old.

[quote name='icarusmight']Damn if I could find it at this price at my BB I'd pick it up today. Guess I will check tomorrow.[/quote]
Could of had it for almost the same price at Amazon.com a week ago. They had it at $400 when the Pro version dropped in price to $300. With Tax, it would have been the same price. Currently Amazon has it for $425 now, which is $25 off list.

This system should be $399.99 period come September when Sony starts pushing their 80GB model for that price. It only makes sense for Microsoft to slash the price $50 to match Sony and tout the extra 40GB you'd get going with them over Sony, even if that's minus a much more valuable Blu-ray player built in. Perception is everything. All potential Xbox 360 Elite buyers should hold off until then to see if Microsoft drops the price.

bread's done
Back