Xbox 360 Elite - MicroCenter - $50 gift card (+$50 rebate) In Stores Only

Robb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Didn't see a post for this one...

http://t.microcentermail.com/ajtk/servlet/JJ?H=507vec&R=1101547034&P=16185554;1101547034
360_price_drop.jpg

screw it, i'm canceling my dell order

and doing this today after work

$250 for an xbox elite - $50 that i'm going to use on a game or second controller anyway

that's $200 where i paid $205 from dell, it's pretty much the same deal i can have my 360 today instead of NOVEMBER

Thanks!

Most Microcenter's (at least the two by me) have old stock so you will probably not get a Jasper Elite, just the Falcon, if that matters to you.

yep

I payed tax with dell

both are going to come out to around 215

great deal

they did offer $25 to keep my dell order, but i'm done dealing with them.

Hey Gooter

if they have the new box they should be jaspers right?

and if they don't is there a way to tell with the barcode?

I can always return it if the power block isn't the smaller one too right?

Yeah, would love to know if there's a way I can find out about the Jasper board by looking at the UPC or box... any idea?

[quote name='justanfyi']Hey Gooter

if they have the new box they should be jaspers right?

and if they don't is there a way to tell with the barcode?

I can always return it if the power block isn't the smaller one too right?[/QUOTE]

Follow what Brother Daz posted. Also, I *think* if the box is the new white box vs the older grey one, you should get a Jasper as well.

just checked out the microcenter in rockville md and all the units they had were the lego indiana jones bundle

not even falcon 16.5 zephyr

i guess i'll call a store in VA and see if they have something other than the bundle

well that sucks

Went to the Madison Heights, MI store and they had four Elites, three Holiday 2008 bundles and a non-bundle one with a make date of April 18, 2008. Holy cow. The clerk said he used to work at Gamestop and he saw a 65% return rate on the Holiday bundle units. Looks like I'll be hunting at Meijer.

when i checked last week, the santa clara mc only had falcon elites, i tried price matching at best buy they said no, i tried at fry's, they said ok, but no free junk games, i said, ok. bb and frys both had jaspers, ie white box elites.

thats the same link i've been using but when i print it the top is cut off. knowing best buy they won't accept it.

lol I don't even have an MC in my state. but some people on slickdeals were able to get it to work in states without an MC. i'm going to try anyway with extremely low expectations

I've heard people being able to get the price match of the gift card as a deduction at Best Buy. You just have to print the Best Buy price match policy if they give you trouble so essentially, you could get the system for 250 before 50 rebate

went to best buy in florida to price match. they wouldn't take $50 off or give $50 gift card but they took $50 off something else. so I picked up a 12 month xbl card since I was going to get xbl anyway. it was either that (can find online cheaper occasionally but wouldn't want to wait) or a controller (though controllers are like 30 bucks online) or a play/charge kit (cheaper online).

i know some people were able to return everything and get the system for 250. don't know how it would work for me considering i didn't pay for the xbl card.

also, reward zone gamers club doesn't work on hardware does it?

bread's done
Back