Xbox 360 faceplates $2 at K-Mart

swiller

CAGiversary!
I saw this deal today at my local KMart. I always had my eyes on these but for 19.99 forget it! @ $2 clearance it's a no-brainer. If you always wanted one, now is the time my friend. btw, they only had the deep blue with the white and green linework (hotrod) at my local store. A good thing, cause that's what I wanted! Edit: YMMV!

[quote name='topnotch97']cool... but you might wanna put YMMV on the title. it's only good at your end.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm a n00b. YMMV?

Got it! I'm in NorCal. The Wine country. This rang up with a upc scan, not a hand done ring up. Maybe that helps narrow the probabilities for some?

I picked up a Kameo Faceplate last week in Bumfuck, West Virginia for 2 dollars, I don't think this is YMMV.

[quote name='Tsukento']Yeah, this isn't really YMMV considering that's the clearance price for some of the faceplates.[/quote]

Yes, it is for most of the faceplates. I saw some for this price. This should be merged in the Kmart clearance thread, seeing as it is a clearance.

In case this doesn't get merged with the Kmart clearance thread, these faceplates are also $2 ($1.40 if you bought them during the Kmart 30% off sale):

Viva Pinata
Carbon Fiber

YMMV indeed. One store I went to had them for $2, another had them for $6, and another had them for $10. All were scanned.

[quote name='derder']I picked up a Kameo Faceplate last week in Bumfuck, West Virginia for 2 dollars, I don't think this is YMMV.[/quote]

They made a kameo faceplate?

[quote name='CYRiX']your miles may very[/QUOTE]
[quote name='carrottopso']your milleage may vary.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='geniusboy91']your market may vary[/QUOTE]

The word is "mileage".

I've tried 3 K-Marts in the Chicagoland area with no success. Norridge, Des Plaines, and 5033 Elston in Chicago. Anyone find any faceplates around Chicago?

bread's done
Back