Xbox 360 Firmware Update Eliminates Error Messages

So what's the Wii joke... another piece of white plastic for $100.00 called Wii Vibrate or Nintendo actually announces games that the core folks will actually play.

[quote name='clatu6']So what's the Wii joke... another piece of white plastic for $100.00 called Wii Vibrate or Nintendo actually announces games that the core folks will actually play.[/quote]

Like some jokes. The WII is really actually a ps2 dressed up as a MAC and people find the sports games a lot more fun when they are drunk!:bouncy:

Thheee End..... or simply a price drop.......

You had me till the second paragraph with the master chief nonsense. Than I saw the PS3 post and remembered what today was.

[quote name='Thongsy']You had me till the second paragraph with the master chief nonsense. Than I saw the PS3 post and remembered what today was.[/quote]

So Richard "Dick" Hertz was actually quite believable?

I agree!

Uhm... the fact that it's April 1st doesn't stop this from being real. There is definitely some truth to it considering my Xbox bit the dust and displays messed up colors and kills the video, all without giving me any kind of error code on the ring or screen.

The article should have been "MICROSOFT FIXES RED RING OF DEATH, MAKES 360 A QUALITY PIECE OF HARDWARE." Then we'd have something to laugh about.

1up posted a round-up of april fools jokes over the interwebs, and didn't post this one. What the ShaqFu, 1up? This is why they suck post UGO-acquisition

I hate April 1st.Just give someone poison instead of lemonade and when they drink it you yell,"APRIL FOOLS".

[quote name='cmart05']So Richard "Dick" Hertz was actually quite believable?

I agree![/quote]

There's a very popular detective series in book form and tv series in Europe where the main detective's name is Dick de Cock. No joke.

Also, I've known a Mr.Smallwood.

I'll believe anything.

[quote name='aihuman']I hate April 1st.Just give someone poison instead of lemonade and when they drink it you yell,"APRIL FOOLS".[/quote]
That reminds me of those old cartoon shows where there's a joke and everyone laughs at the very end, and that's how the show ends.

More than one CheapyD Blog post within a 24-hour time frame. That's a good one. As for the two news post: wow, Sony and Microsoft are way off the mark with their strategies.

bread's done
Back