Xbox 360 Game Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockdrop

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (80%)
I'm out of ideas for games. Seriously, other than the new stuff, I'm out. New stuff ain't cheap, so I need the cheap but good stuff. At the moment, I'm jonesing for some gun play. That'd be easy, given the amount of shooters on the 360, but not so much in my case.

I need something multiplayer. Obviously needs a solid single player, but multiplayer is really important. Specifically split-screen. Co-op would be great, since my brother & I love to go baddy hunting together. I'm aware of the decline of split-screen games, and more so of Co-op ones.

Another imparitive: It needs to look decent on a small TV. I've got a 16" TV, so like Army of Two is...bad, on it. But, L4D, on the other hand, is really good on the TV. So...

At the moment I've got Gears, Army of Two, Borderlands, and like one other I can't remember. I've had L4D, RE5 was crap and Halo is not really my thing (though I haven't tried ODST, so if thats different in both single & multiplayer wise, lemme know)

3rd or 1st person, ethier will work, though I'm more a fan of over-the-shouldet 3rd person' ala gears. Any with a good stealth element would be nice. So, ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...yeah, I dunno why I put it here...Ok who's a mod on duty that can move this there?

And I played the Orange Box. All of it. I do plan on getting it again.

At the moment, I've got Just Cause, Red Dead Revolver, and Indigo Prophecy on my mind. Those any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back