XBOX 360 Gamercards to use as your Signature including the CAG Gamercards

[quote name='Supaman1489']What's the coding I need to get my gamercard to show up? I've got the code to the gamercard, I just don't know what tags to put in my sig to make it appear.[/QUOTE]

b].jpg

[quote name='shadylane']cant get the gamerthing to to work[/QUOTE]

Shadylane315.jpg

You left out a "/" in the closing img tag. Just hit quote on this post and you'll see what it should look like.

Look a couple of pages back. It's a different link that includes the games. Everything you are asking is covered there.

I cleaned up the OP. I think you will find that the methods in option #2 will fail from time to time as they get more popular. I bet these guys are going to need to start charinging money or something.

[quote name='CheapyD']I cleaned up the OP. I think you will find that the methods in option #2 will fail from time to time as they get more popular. I bet these guys are going to need to start charinging money or something.[/QUOTE]
Just like the Halo 2 stats sig did, I'm sure.

[quote name='shrike4242']Just like the Halo 2 stats sig did, I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I notice my sig gamertag isn't showing up right now.

[quote name='shadylane']thanks i got it to work! now does it update by itself? and how do i add the games on the bottom[/QUOTE]

And I thought *I* had the lowest. :)

Does Anyone know how to get the auto update gamertag thingy on your active desktop?

I went to mygamercard.net and did what it told me too, my computer said it was succesful but i dont see anything. What am i not doing.

[quote name='nyyanksfan20']Not sure if this was mentioned but if you have a space in your gamertag, you need a %20 not just a %.[/QUOTE]

OP has ben edited to reflect the correction you indicated. Thanks.

SWEET..It works, it works.. thanks again guy's!!!!

now if i could only find a sig, with my name it. (like these cool ones i see everone has! )

Now to figure out how to make my own backgrounds and host it privately for my friends. It might be useful for clans to identify themselves as well.

I'm guessing you could do it like they do those Sign Generators, but I've only had 50/50 luck with those.

Anyone have a link to the underlying code that generates the actual info displayed?

[quote name='CheapyD']I see your games (and dead people).[/QUOTE]

yeah.. i was messing around with my passport settings online and the console.... i must have done somthing.. since the games now show up.

Don't know what i did though ?... but i'm not complaining !!

Is it just me or are these gamertags a pain in the ass when trying to click back on your browser. Now that just about everyone has a gamertag listed, when I click back on my browser it tries to go to the last gamertag that was viewed instead of to the last page I viewed. If I click the back drop-down I can skip all the gamertags but it's a pain in the ass.

Any suggestions?

[quote name='Kendal']What doesn't my card update itself?[/quote]

Cause youre using the liveinsanantonio version. Try the Mygamercard.net version, it updates much quicker and they have different versions. Or check the link in my sigs. I have some that I made + there's other really good ones from multiple users. Check the links on the left within the site.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Cause youre using the liveinsanantonio version. Try the Mygamercard.net version, it updates much quicker and they have different versions. Or check the link in my sigs. I have some that I made + there's other really good ones from multiple users. Check the links on the left within the site.[/quote]

Thanks a bunch. I am updating now.

bread's done
Back