Tiger Woods 2006 - $19.99 | Review(s): IGN

Rayman Raving Rabbids - $19.99 | Review(s): IGN

Lego Star Wars - $18.99 | Review(s): IGN

King Kong - $19.99

College Hoops 2k6 - $14.99 | Review(s): IGN

NCAA March Madness 07 - $14.99 | Review(s): IGN

R* Table Tennis - $18.99 | Review(s): IGN

PGR3 - $18.99 | Review(s): IGN

[quote name='callmesteam']Agreed. It's one of the few games I've purchased after renting.[/quote]
Same here. Althought the achievements points are REDICULOUS!

EDF! EDF! EDF!

[quote name='daminion']Bullet Witch is the worst game I've ever played. It has a lot of potential, but it was short and boring.[/quote]

agreed...horrible game

now see i liked bullet witch . it was by far not the worst game i ever played. on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 6.5 because her magic is what made the game fun

i thought civil war was a well put together game. not the best fps but it made fun although it is a 4-5 hr beat which is a major downer

I got Bulletwitch for $8.96 on clearance from Circuit City. I gotta say that it's incredibly cheasy/campy, and I certainly wouldn't pay anymore than 10 bucks for it. It could've been so much better, but if you get it on the cheap it's a pretty good time. I'm wondering if Earth Defense Force is on par or better than Bulletwitch?

Earth Defense Force has a better gameplay than bulletwitch. I know because i got both early. T_T....

Graphics wise, EDF may not have the visual flair, it does have giant sized monsters to fight. You can also play with a friend. Bulletwitch has better graphics where the textures almost seem real. I think EDF is more worth your time because you get to collect weapons as you kill monsters.

EDF is just pure awesome chaos. It is consistently amazing the amount of destruction going onscreen at once, and the variety of weapons actually have just that...variety. Even among 10 similar looking rifles for example, you will definitely feel the differences in damage/firing rates/reload times between every model. Find those weapons during repeated gameplay is a lot of fun, and every once in a while a real unique killer of a weapon is awarded to you.

I picked it up a while ago when it first hit $20 and is a frequent choice for quick-play sessions.

[quote name='Big Wang']anyone knows about Kengo, Legend of the 9?[/QUOTE]

Play the demo, if you can actually care enough about it to finish it, check it out. Personally, I hated it, but it might just be me. Bullet Witch wasn't THAT bad, but on a system with Vampire Rain, it's not even close to the worst game. TDU and RRXX are awesome. Just Cause is better than most give it credit for. Superman is playable, sort of. That's really the best that can be said for it. I've still not got around to EDF. And Wartech is an odd, arcade style, mech fighting game. It's just as weird as that sentence sounds. I actually enjoyed it, but it can get INSANELY frustrating at times. The closest I believe I have ever come to literally throwing a controller in anger.

There is rumbling roses... but I think we all have the internet already, so no use for that!

Test Drive Unlimited is probably the best game on that list.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']For anyone wondering, if you are a comic-book fan at all, then Superman is defiantly worth it. I honestly hate Superman, but I had fun just flying around, and killing citizens as Superman.

In-fact, playing as Bizarro is when I actually helped people out, and just destoryed Metropolis with Superman.. freezing cars, throwing them at people, killing people with heat vision, setting things on fire, throwing people into the ocean (it is possible, you just have to get past the dropping / flying barrier), flying people onto the top of buildings and then flying away, playing catch the car, blowing people into the ocean, hitting people with giant stop signs, and a bunch of other fun stuff.

The story itself isn't that great, and if you don't just fly around and have fun, as opposed to-doing missions and missions only, you'll get bored very easily. The story is one of those things, where it just drags on and on, and it's fine for the first hour or so, but after three hours or more, you get sick of all the repetitiveness that is the games story-mode (basially, you fight the same creatures 2 - 12 times, then fight a boss).

As for everything else though, it is a very fun game, and the races and Bizarro destruction missions are also fun, albeit the last Bizarro mission is near-impossible, and finding the 100 cats is worse then finding the 500 Agility Orbs and 200 Hidden Orbs combined in Crackdown.[/quote]
Haha your one of those havoc causing people :p.
Sounds fun :).

Superman Returns was a horrid game. I couldnt even get through 1 play through. Its the same $#%@ over and over. I bought it for $10 and didnt think it was worth that. I'm a big fan of comic games/ movies/ etc also.

bread's done
Back