Xbox 360 Games On-sale @ Amazon (Lost Planet $54, COD3 $50, MADDEN HOF $45, etc)

Damn, $54 on Dead Rising. I just got a $50 Visa card to use anywhere and can't find any place that goes right below that, with or without coupon.

Actaully I posted a thread yesterday with Lost Planet at Liongames.com for only $47.99. I haven't found anything cheaper then that so far but I am the type to keep looking. :D

Actually, this is a good deal considering the game just came out. Slightly better than BB GGC, thanks to no tax/free shipping.

I'll probably hold out a little longer for a Dead Rising-type sale to $40 though.

If anyone uses gamefly... lost planet keep it price is 46.99 ($42 for me since im a year long member)

Ill prob wait till the end of the month to use my $5 coupon and ill get it for under $40

Depends on what you like. Rainbow Six is a tactical shooter, while Splinter Cell is a steath game. I would go with Rainbow Six.

[quote name='Number83']Splinter Cell or Rainbow Six...Which one is better?[/QUOTE]
Depends on what you like. Rainbow Six is a tactical shooter, while Splinter Cell is a steath game. Personally, I prefer Rainbow Six.

I haven't given much attention to SC, but Rainbow6 is great! What I played of SC was good as well. R6 I hear has great Multiplayer.

the only thing there that really interests me that i don't already have would be nba 2k7, but i can walk into best buy tomorrow and pay the same price. decent deal on lost planet if you're looking to get the game though.

Everyone should grab Call of Duty 3 since I think that's the cheapest I've seen it from anyone.

And while you're at it grab Marvel Ultimate Alliance because it's a kick ass game.

bread's done
Back