Xbox 360 Games

Interesting Info. I know a KUF sequel is in the works, didnt know it would be on XBox 2.

Anyone hear of any Rallisport Challenge 3 news? RC2 was the best and/or second best racer (IMHO) behind PGR2, Burnout is only my third favorite racer on the system.

PGR3, RSC3, Perfect Dark, Halo 2. whatever, Jade Empire and KUF2 is far then enough reason for me to buy an XBox 2 at launch, backwards game and LIVE compatable or not.

I hope we don't get a bunch of games with 360 tacked on the end.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I hope we don't get a bunch of games with 360 tacked on the end.[/QUOTE]
Ahhh memories of the SNES days... Super "______".

[quote name='spoo']Ahhh memories of the SNES days... Super "______".[/QUOTE]

N64 - "_________" 64. GBA - "________" Advance. DS - "___________" DS

Nintendo's quite popular with it.

The games with 360 at the end are games that are suppose to be on the next xbox which I read somewhere on gamespot, and I decided just to add the 360 to the end of the name until the full title is released. Sorry about any confusion.

Also Kingdom Under Fire is suppose to see a sequel on the current xbox (KUF: Heroes), and another game is supposedly in the works for the next xbox. If anyone knows any other next-gen games that may appear on the next xbox let me know.

[quote name='ksuwild25']The games with 360 at the end are games that are suppose to be on the next xbox which I read somewhere on gamespot, and I decided just to add the 360 to the end of the name until the full title is released. Sorry about any confusion.

Also Kingdom Under Fire is suppose to see a sequel on the current xbox (KUF: Heroes), and another game is supposedly in the works for the next xbox. If anyone knows any other next-gen games that may appear on the next xbox let me know.[/QUOTE]

so a game does a 360, wouldnt that leave it right back where it started, unless the want fun to come full circle

I have the first 5 pages of the Game Informer article over Condemned up. The quality is medium, so it isn't the best. If anyone can confirm that I can post the whole article let me know.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I didn't know that Bioware is working on another Jade Empire.[/QUOTE]

Gawd.. I hope not... after a poor disappointment from the 1st one...

I'll be starting my new job soon where I'll actually do some work, so I won't be able to goof around on the internet all day like with my old job, which means I probably won't be able to keep up with this thread or visit this site that much anymore. If someone else wants to keep track of this thread or start a new one like it feel free to do so.

:wave:

bread's done
Back